Work as Medical Science Liaison (Foundation Medicine Incorporation) in Roche
Roche Pharmaceuticals, India, has been disseminating scientific knowledge pertaining to innovative medicines to the medical fraternity. We have products in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Virology, Nephrology, Transplantation, Anemia and Rheumatoid Arthritis. In recognition of its contributions in Oncology, Roche India has been awarded the Best Oncology Company of the Year, by Frost & Sullivan at the India Healthcare Excellence Awards for the years 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Post: Medical Science Liaison
* You will establish long-term, peer-to-peer relationships with Therapeutic Area Experts (TAEs) and pathologists, other relevant researchers/scientists and investigators in a given therapeutic field
* You will deliver key medical data, messages and evidence updates to TAEs through in-person discussions as well as educational events, support Medical Managers in gathering TAE feedback, developing mid- and long term therapeutic area-specific medical strategies, and executing annual medical plans
* You will interact with key TAEs to understand their views, preferences and interests, in the assigned therapeutic area and develop & execute the TAE engagement plan in assigned territory
* You will be responsible for proactively researching, analyzing and communicating key trends, themes or other evolutions in the external marketplace, as these potentially impact or otherwise relate to the medical strategy in relevant therapeutic areas
* You will identify, develop, maintain and expand communication with key investigators and key accounts to facilitate appropriate research on pipelines and marketed products
* You will represent assigned Medical team in internal and external teams, meetings, presentations and other forums and will ensure optimal collaboration across the assigned Medical team with internal customers, partners and other stakeholders
1.You are a Medical Science Graduate (M.B.B.S or PhD/PharmD degree preferred), with 2 -5 years of experience as an Medical Scientific Liaison, Biomarker Science Liaison, Medical Manager, Clinical Scientist or related roles in industry
2.You have relevant therapeutic or pathology laboratory track record, extensive knowledge of diagnostics application to clinical practice, ideally with relevant publication history
3.You have strong relationships with TAEs/Pathologists, and external professionals, disease and research organizations
4.You have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and proven experience in building and cultivating relationships with key partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Function Sales & Marketing
Qulification: M.B.B.S or PhD/Pharm.D
Job type: Regular Employee
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.