Opening to work as Proposal Specialist, Pre-Sales in PAREXEL
PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global basis. As a leading global biopharmaceutical service provider, they supply knowledge-based contract research, medical communications and consulting services across a broad range of therapeutic areas to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They have helped over 800 clients to develop and launch some of the most important drugs and devices of our time-helping people live better and healthier lives everywhere in the world. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in more than 50 countries around the world.
Post: Proposal Specialist, Pre-Sales
• Provide overall management for the proposal process, including coordination of all key operational areas; prepare cost and text proposals; and review basic proposals. Ensure smooth transition of awarded proposals to the Project Manager and Contract Manager, which may include first-run revisions/negotiations to cost and text for newly awarded projects. Under the direction of Pre-Sales management, will provide overall management for the proposal process on larger more complicated opportunities.
• Work closely with Business Development, Medical and Clinical Operations, Recruitment, Project Management, Laboratory services, Pharmacy, Clinical Data Services and Feasibility and Clinical Strategy to perform appropriate client / indication research and protocol feasibility review to support proposal development
• Lead/Participate in strategy meetings to:
- Identify client requirements
- Identify possible medical, logistic, costing and/or regulatory issues in order to support the accurate feasibility assessment of each project
- Identify key strategy team members
- Establish agreement on timelines and deliverables from the strategy meeting, and follow-up to ensure adherence
• Under the supervision of assigned mentor or line manager, create client specific proposal text to:
- Accurately reflect strategy discussions
- Meet PAREXEL and client needs / expectations
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of text and attachments
• Under the supervision of assigned mentor or line manager, prepare budgets to:
- Reflect both PAREXEL and client needs
- Assure accuracy, consistency and competitiveness of budgets
- Facilitate pricing discussions with appropriately identified key decision makers
• Ensure appropriate and accurate mapping to client budget specifications
• Provide quality deliverable to strict deadlines
• May participate in proposal defense meetings with clients
Previous experience in a CRO or similar environment. Preferably 1+ years’ experience with proposal management, project management or business development
Experience: 1+ years
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Functional Area: Sales
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 30th September, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.