Opening for Therapy Manager in Merck | B.Pharm/B.Sc
At Merck, you'll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences and an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. As part of our global team, you'll collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own.
Whatever your career path — whether it's research, sales, marketing, manufacturing, supply, IT, policy, or supporting our business in another way — Merck offers opportunities to develop and expand your career while making a true difference in people's lives.
Post: Therapy Manager Gorakhpur DVBRx-DIR012662
Customer Focus and Coverage
- Imbibe the product related features/benefits including scientific information there to, so as to effectively communicate with the medical doctors and handle product related customer queries.
- Actively participate in identifying key and potential medical practitioners and specialists in the respective therapeutic segment in the assigned territory, and prioritise for the purpose of systematic customer coverage so as to generate maximum prescription sales for the company’s range of products as per business plan.
- Efficiently manage the therapy area by effectively reaching out to customers.
- Schedule and plan the frequency of calls and personally visit the targeted doctors as per agreed coverage list. Call on the Chemists, wholesalers as the case may be to track in-market sales of the products, booking of orders to ensure timely and adequate availability of products to meet market demand.
- Utilize customer focused selling techniques (CSSP), continually assessing the knowledge of the customer and strategize to maintain high customer confidence and customer knowledge of company products.
- Maintain current, approved protocol (CSSP) and promotional materials to be included in sales presentation/ detailing.
- Contact customers on regular basis and deliver informative sales presentations based on customers need.
- Explore opportunities to develop new business in the assigned therapy area.
Sales Performance & Results
- Achieve and exceed the sales targets on a consistent basis through effective implementation of the sales promotion strategies and scientific initiatives.
- Constantly update the knowledge of disease and product area so as to facilitate scientific discussion with stakeholders to enhance productivity levels as expected by the Company.
- Carry out Product Visibility and such ancillary or incidental activities related to the Products of the Company or Products of any other Company as may be decided from time to time, in accordance with any arrangement or agreement entered into by the Company with such other Company.
- Explore opportunities to develop new business avenues for assigned therapy area and territory.
Planning & Sales Performance Management
- Tactically plans to generate tertiary demand generation.
- Plans and executes field working as per approved tour programmes and reports into data management system at regular intervals as per company expectations.
- Takes follow-up initiatives on feedback and customer service requirements.
- Handles special product campaigns, new product launch campaigns as per
- Company’s plans.
- Covers the Nursing homes, clinics and hospitals as per agreed coverage requirements.
- Collects data on annual budget for medicines, mode of purchase, rate contract/tendering etc. as may be required and takes initiatives to tap these business growth avenues.
- Assists in the collection of receivables, as per company policy.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.