Applications are invited from qualified eligible candidates for recruitment of certain posts on contract basis. Under National Health Mission called Rashtriya Bal Swasthiya Karyakram (RBSK). Format Applications may be downloaded from the Official website, after filling up may be sent to the District Medical & Health Office, Adilabad (District) either in person or by Register post. The last date of receiving applications is 21.09.2015 by 05.00 P.M. The Committee is not responsible for any postal delay.
No.of post: 02
Total No. of Posts for 17 Clusters: 34
Educational Qualification: A) SSC
B) Diploma in Pharmacy
C) Registered with Pharmacy Council
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2015 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5(Five) years.
ii. For ex-service men 3(Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
Remuneration per month for each post: Rs. 10000/-
RULE OF RESERVATION:
Rules of Reservation in respect of Community, Disability, Ex Service Men/Women shall be strictly observed as per the A.P., State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, read with the relevant Specific Rules applicable to start with roaster point 1 under each category.
The Rule of Reservation to Local candidates is applicable as per Presidential order.
The vacancies, for the posts mentioned in G.O Ms No 68, falling in Scheduled areas should be filled exclusively with the local scheduled tribes.
NOTE: The unreserved posts shall be filled from among the candidates who belong to the state of Telangana only.
Find more info on Next Page...
HOW TO APPLY
a. Applications forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official websites www.adilabad.nic.in.
b. Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post to District Medical & Health Officers, Adilabad district. Applications which are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. Application / Registration fees to be paid in form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Dist Medical and Health officer, Adilabad, as detailed blow:
i) Application / Registration fees of Rs. 200/- (DD) is to be paid for the posts Medical Officers (MBBS, Dental and AYUSH), Pediatrician, Physiotherapist, Audiologist and Speech Therapist, Psychologist, Optometrist, DEIC Manager.
ii) Application / Registration fees of Rs. 100/- (DD) are to be paid for the reaming posts.
iii) The Application / Registration fees are exempted for the SC & ST Candidates.
d. Self attested copies of the following certificates shall should be enclosed along with the application form
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Local Schedule Tribe (Agency) certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned
9. Physical fitness certificate for camp life for the post of ANMs.
10 PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
11. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
13. Acknowledgement Card
* Note: The applications already submitted to this office prior to this notification should not be entertained.
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER : : ADILABAD
See All Other Jobs in our Database