Require Pharmacists (6 posts) in Netaji Subhashchandra Bose medical College and its related hospitals
Applications are invited for filling up vacant positions at Netaji Subhashchandra Bose medical College and its related hospitals.
1. 12th Examination / Higher Secondary Examination passed with biology, chemistry, physics
2. Diploma in Pharmacy
3. Require registration as pharmacist in Pharmacy council
Salary Scale: 5200-20200 +2800
No. of posts: total 6 posts [ ST-1, SC-1, OBC-1, UR-3]
1.Candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications should only submit the application.
2. appointment will be made by the appointing authority on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. selection committee's decision will be final and valid if any dispute regarding selection occur.
3. The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
4. Separate notification will not be released for date of interview. so keep visiting website www.nscbmc.ac.in/org
Terms and conditions:
1 Domicile- applicant should be native to the state.
2. Age Limit on 09.01.2014 Minimum age 18 years and maximum age relaxation as per rules.
3. Permanent caste certificate must be submitted at the time of interview for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided by the competent authority.
4. Candidate should submit application fees before interview by bank draft in favour of Chief Executive Officer of Medical College, Jabalpur. Application fee for unreserved category candidates Rs 500 and SC / ST / OBC candidates and Rs 250
Behind the DD the name, address, category should be written by themshelves. After submitting the application by the applicant, in any event the bank draft shall not return.
LAST DATE: 22nd Sept, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.