After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd. and the Zydus Group, we have evolved and transformed ourselves in response to the changing times. Our legacy of over 70 years in healthcare and being dedicated to life in all its dimensions is reaffirmed in our new mission, vision and purpose. Unifying ourselves under the Zydus name, Cadila Healthcare Ltd., is renamed as Zydus Lifesciences Ltd.
Post : Manager - Procurement - GDSO
1. Sourcing of APIs and Excipients for all New Projects of F&D for Global markets
2. To provide end-to-end support to all F&D projects from development to launch
3. To ensure supply continuity by Alternate Vendor Development for key launch projects
4. Commercial activity related to new product launch
Role and Responsibilities
1. Time bound Identification of potential sources and Selection of final source based on laid down procedure
2. Time bound support to all projects under development by way of ensuring fulfilment of all requirements related to samples, documents, agreements audits, query resolution, negotiation, ordering and deliveries
3. Strong Cost and Value Orientation in all decisions and transactions
4. MIS and Reviews by way of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards, trackers, presentations and meetings
5. To actively participate in all Cross Functional meetings and initiatives and other roles and responsibilities assigned by organization from time to time
6. CQA clearance of vendors and products by providing the required documentation and arranging for site audits
7. Finalizing agreements –CDA, Technical agreement and Supply agreement
8. PR-PO conversion and Ensuring delivery of Development /Exhibit and Launch quantities as per project timelines
9. Technical knowledge to handle analytical and regulatory query.
B.Pharm / M.Sc. / MBA / M.Pharm with 5-7 years of relevant work experience in sourcing or commercial procurement. Candidates would be responsible for sourcing of APIs and excipients for all new projects of F&D for global markets, providing end-to-end support to all F&D projects from development to launch, ensuring supply continuity by alternate vendor development for key launch projects and commercial activities related to new product launch.
Candidates would also be responsible for MIS and reviews of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards, trackers, presentations and meetings, actively participating in all cross functional meetings and initiatives, CQA clearance of vendors and products by providing the required documentation and arranging for site audits, finalizing agreements – CDA, technical agreement and supply agreement, PR-PO conversion and ensuring delivery of development / exhibit and launch quantities as per project timelines and candidates should have technical knowledge to handle analytical and regulatory query.
Candidates should be proficient in SAP, MIS, MS Excel and PPT and should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation skills.
Experience required : 5 to 07 years relevant work experience in Sourcing and/or Commercial Procurement
Qualification Required : B. Pharm. Or MSC
Desirable : MBA or M. Pharm.
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Skill set required
1. Proficiency in SAP
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
3. Effective negotiation skills
4. Proficiency in MIS, MS Excel and PPT
See All Other Jobs in our Database