Torrent Pharma, the flagship company of Torrent Group, is ranked amongst the top pharma companies of India. It is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestina, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma has a strong international presence spanning over 70 countries with over 1200 product registrations.
Post : Executive (SCI-II)
Experience : 2-8 Yrs
Qualification : M. Pharm/ MSc.
* Develop and validate sensitive and rugged bioanalytical methods by using different extraction (i.e. SPE, LLE etc.) and quantitation (i.e. LCMS, HPLC) techniques for analysis of drug substance
* Conduct study sample analysis by following pre-defined procedures with required accuracy.
* Operate, maintain and calibrate instruments adhering to written instrument operation procedures.
Qualification : M.Pharm
Clinical Research Coordinator (BA/BE)
* Prepare and review Protocol, ICD, CRF and related all other documents are part of regulatory submission
* Performing medical writing activities that support preparation of clinical study and regulatory documents required for drug development and registration activities
* Performing Project Coordination, Project Planning and its Execution and Management
Job Location : Gandhinagar
Walk in Interview
Date : 8th October, 2022 ( Saturday)
Venue : Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited (R&D Centre), Village - Bhat, Near Kanoriya Hospital, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
Time : 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Candidates attending interviews are requested to carry latest Resume, Passport Size Photo, Photocopies of latest salary slips (Last 6 months), Latest CTC breakup, Previous experience letters, Qualification Certificates and Mark sheets, PAN Card/Aadhar Card.
All candidates need to adhere all COVID protocols (Wearing of Mask, Maintaining social distance Etc).
See All Other Jobs in our Database