Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Marketing Assistant
Applications are invited by the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad for the following vacant posts through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Salary : Rs.36,000
Essential Qualification : Master's degree in Marketing, Businees Administration, Pharmacy, Science, Medical or equivalent.
Experience : A minimum 2 years of experience in sales &/or marketing of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, publications, services, laboratory consumables or related goods.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
1. To Promote the Sales/Marketing of Reference Substances, Publication of Indian Pharmacopoeia , Services and Analytical Services.
2. Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
3. Work with internal team on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
4. Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
5. Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
Period of engagement
Initially the tenure of contract will be for a period up to one year through GeM, however the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant.In case the work and conduct of the applicant is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1. Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode.It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
4. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
5. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
6. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
7. The incomplete application will not be entertained.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
Updated Resume, Certificate and documentary proof should be uploaded along with application form.
The last date for submitting the application form is 26.10.2022 closing hours 5.30 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database