The institute completed its 100 years in 2019, and we wish to take forward the legacy with rejuvenated vigor and sheer dedication with a commitment to nation building. The Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi owes its existence to Bharat Ratna Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, the founder of the first residential University of modern India, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), who could foresee the vital role of technical education in strengthening independent India. Engineering education in BHU started in 1919 with the establishment of Banaras Engineering College (BENCO). The next stage of development saw the establishment of College of Technology (TECHNO) and College of Mining & Metallurgy (MINMET).
Post : Research Assistant
Applications are invited for one post of “Research Assistant (RA)” at a fixed fellowship of Rs. 22,000 per month, payable as per rule in the CST, UP funded project entitled “Animal studies to establish the efficacy of surface polarized sodium potassium niobates for orthopedic implant applications” sponsored by Council of Science and Technology (CST), UP for a period of three years.
Educational qualification : Essential a. B.E., B.Tech., B.Pharm./M.E., M.Tech., M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Engineering or any other relevant (to project) branch with first division of marks b. The applicant must be resident of Uttar Pradesh. Desirable Qualified GATE/GPAT score. Expertise in cell culture techniques.
Age : 28 years as on April 01, 2022.
Duration of Position : One year. Extendable up to 3 years depending on performance.
Emoluments (p.m.) : Rs. 22,000/- (fixed)
Note : Candidate interested to extend his/her position to Ph.D. will be preferred. The candidate should have basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.) in first class and possess first class in M.Pharm.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The selection committee has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be made.
4. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates including recent domicile certificate (issued within 6 months) need to be presented before the interview for verification
5. The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
6. No TA/DA will be paid, if called for interview.
Application on Plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, names of the father and mother, telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach the Principal Investigator at following address by 08.11.2022. Dr. Sunil Kumar Mishra (PI), Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi - 221005 (U.P.)
Applicants can also send their applications and scanned copies of certificates as well as any relevant documents by email to the Principal Investigator at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Application : Nov. 08, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database