Maharashtra Public Service Commission is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.
Post : Forester
No of Posts : 13
Qualification : (a) Botany, Chemistry, Forestry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Horticulture, Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Graduates with a degree in the science branch of a statutory university in any of the disciplines of mechanical engineering, computer applications, computer science, environmental sciences, veterinary sciences, or a mathematics subject in a branch other than (two) sciences. A graduate candidate with a mathematics subject in a branch other than the science branch must have passed the certificate examination in the higher secondary schools of the science branch. 1136577x32 - bit Effects (four) as per Government Letter, Department of Revenue and Forest, No. FST-02/15 / Q.No.46 / F-4, dated 11th February, 2016, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering as well as Computer Science and Technology Engineering. Eligible candidates will be eligible to apply for the post of Forest Ranger. Send (Five) Govt. Letter, Revenue and Forest Department, No: FST-09/18 / Q. No. 366 / F-4, dated 8th September, 2021. If there is and in Higher Secondary Schools Certificate Examination in Science Branch, Forest Ranger will be eligible for the post / cadre (1) BE / B.Tech. Automobile Engineering, (2) BE / B.Tech. Power, (3) B.Tech. Production, (4) BE / B.Tech. Metallurgy and Material, (5) BE / B.Tech. Textile, (6) BE- Information Technology, (7) BE- Instrumentation, (8) B.Sc.- Biotechnology, (9) B. Pharmacy, (10) B.Tech. In case of non-availability of Forest Science Candidate for the post of Forest Ranger reserved for Food Science (Six) Forest Science Degree category, the post will be filled from the qualification holder mentioned.
Age limit : 21-38 year (43 year for Reserved Category Candidates)
Salary : Level S - 16 : 44900-142400 plus dearness allowance and allowances payable as per rules
UR - Rs 394/-
Reserved - Rs 294/-
In addition to the above examination fees, bank charges and taxes payable thereon shall be additional.
Examination fee is non-refundable.
After clicking on the 'Submit and Pay fees' button available after completion of the application submission steps or 'Pay Now' in front of the advertisement/post/examination where the current status is written as 'Fees not Paid' in the list of applied posts under 'My account' on the home page. Exam fee can be paid by clicking on this link.
Payment of examination fee can be done in the following two ways:
Online mode :
(1) Examination fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking through any payment gateway provided by State Bank of India as well as the system.
(2) While paying the examination fee, after deducting the amount of examination fee from the bank account, one should not log out from the relevant page on the website and/or the account unless the message that the payment of the examination fee has been successful (Payment Successful) is displayed on the page of the Commission's online application system and the receipt of the examination fee is generated.
(3) After paying the examination fee, the candidate will immediately know the status of the successful payment of the examination fee in his profile. It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that the examination fee has been successfully paid and the transaction from the bank has been completed before logging out of the account.
(4) If due to any reason it is not possible to successfully pay the examination fee online within the prescribed period, a copy of the challan can be taken to pay the examination fee offline within two days after the last date of application.
By Offline Mode :- If the option of payment of examination fee by currency is selected, the examination fee can be paid before the prescribed last date at any branch of State Bank of India during bank office hours by taking the available currency copy. However, care should be taken that taking a copy of the currency and depositing the fee in the bank will take at least three hours.
Selection Process :
1. The qualification/eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement are minimum and the candidate will not be eligible for recommendation for possessing the minimum qualification.
2. The entire process of service recruitment shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the following Service Entry Rules or subsequent amendments made by the Government from time to time as well as the Rules of Procedure amended by the Commission from time to time:
1) Forest Rangers, Group-B Gazetted (Entry to Service) Rules, 2014
2) Maharashtra Agriculture in the Commissionerate of Agriculture Service (Admission to Service) Rules, 2010 3) Maharashtra Engineering Service: (One) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Grade-II in Maharashtra Engineering Service Group-B (Admission to Service) Rules, 1997, (Two) Maharashtra Engineering Service in Group-B Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Category-II Service Admission Rules, 2013
Period for submission of application : 03 October, 2022 14:00 to 23 October, 2022 23:59
Last date for payment of prescribed examination fee through online mode : 23 October, 2022 23:59
Date of taking copy of challan for payment of examination fee by challan in State Bank of India : 27th October, 2022
Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee by Challan : 28th October, 2022 during bank office hours
See All Other Jobs in our Database