Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Associate Scientist - DMPK In vivo Pharmacokinetics (36343)
• Conduct of pharmacokinetic studies in rodents.
• Preparation of study protocols, reports for IND/ NDA submissions.
• Documenting the lab notebooks online and compound management.
• Ability to adapt to the dynamic team environment.
• Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
• Well versed with surgical procedures like cannulation of jugular, femoral, portal vein in rats. Chronic bile duct cannulations in rat and various animal models used for in vivo pharmacokinetics studies.
• Collection of different vital organs during tissue distribution studies in rodents
• Pharmacokinetic data analysis using Phoenix WinNonlin and other data analysis tool.
• Collection of various biological fluids like cerebrospinal fluid, bile, urine, synovial fluid lavage during PK and tissue distribution studies in rodents.
• Should have preliminary understanding about formulations to be used for pharmacokinetics, efficacy and toxicity studies.
• Knowledge about regulatory guidelines followed for drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics is desirable.
• 0-3 years post qualification
• Should be well versed in verbal and written communication, should be a team player.
• Should be focused towards results and deliverables.
• Should have a high moral framework (ethics code) and high data integrity sense.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M. Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : DMPK-Invivo Pharmacokinetics
End Date : 10th November, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database