The State Health Society, Goa desires to fill up the following categories of posts purely on Contract basis for a period of one year under National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP). The educational qualifications and other requirements for the different categories of posts along with date & Time for Walk-In-Interview is specified below.
Post : District Pharmacist Cum Storekeeper - 01 Post
Monthly remuneration (consolidated) : Rs 12000 /-
Essential /Desirable Qualifications :
Essential: 1. Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
Desirable : 1. one year experience in managing drug store in a reputed hospital/health center recognized by Govt.
2. Candidate should be well conversant with various computer programming including MS.Word,Excel & simples statistical packages.
1) Knowledge of Konkani is essential and knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
2) The selected candidate will be stationed to different parts of the State.
3) The selected candidate shall have no claim in future for absorption in any regular job in State Govt. Service.
4) This is National Health Programme and that the jobs created will not be regularized.
Walk in Interview
Date : 22nd October 2021
Reg.time : 10.00am to 11.00 am
Venue : NTEP,Office DHS
Interview time : 11.00am
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements are requested to attend the Walk In Interview on the date, time and venue stated above at the Directorate of Health Services, Panaji Goa along with their Biodata, certificates of the educational qualification, birth certificate, 15 years residential certificate in Goa, experience certificates and employment registration for verification and attested copies for submission duly attested /self attested stating that “ The certificate is True copy of the original”. Candidates reporting after the end of registration time will not be allowed to attend the interview. In view of the Covid Pandemic,the candidates are requested to wear mask and maintain social distancing,at the time of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database