National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written tests on the below mentioned purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned against each post. The term may be extended further as per requirement.
Project Title : A study of low-density malaria parasite infection in the community and its transmission potential in Surendranagar and Dahod districts, Gujarat, India.
Place of Posting : ICMR-NIMR, Field Unit, Nadiad, Gujarat
Duration : Two Year
Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Post : 01 (SC)
Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm : Rs.35,000/- + HRA as per rules
Essential / Desirable qualification and Experience : Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science Or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years’ research experience.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in Malaria parasite / vector borne diseases, lab work/ field work in scientific institution and recognized organizations.
Age Limit : 35 Years
No. of Post : 01 UR
Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm : Rs.31,000/-
Essential / Desirable qualification and Experience : Essential Qualification: Graduate in Science from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience in the relevant subjects from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in Science from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in Malaria parasite / vector borne diseases, lab work/ Field work in scientific institution and recognized organizations.
Age Limit : 33 Years
Terms and Conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions (as applicable) on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in, prescribed application form (attached).
2. Incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for, shall be summarily rejected. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by relevant authority.
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post, if applying for more than one post.
4. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7. The Director, NIMR has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
8. The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised on website.
9. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application.
10. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on temporary basis.
11. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for un-reserved post.
12. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- interview/personal discussion.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
14. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
15. Candidates already in regular service under any central/state govt/Autonomous/dept/PSU are not eligible to apply.
16. Selected candidates will be granted Leave as per ICMR guidelines.
17. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non - Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non¬Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
18. Posts are contractual for the duration offered.
19. The above posts are filled-up purely on temporary and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
20. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
21. Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original
certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience
certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all
certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in-interview.
22. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
Date and time of registration and verification of document : On 20th October 2021 from 09:30AM to 10:30 AM
Address : ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Nadiad, Civil Hospital Gujarat- 387001
See All Other Jobs in our Database