Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Post : Senior R&D Associate, Oral Care
Main Responsibilities of the Candidate
Consumer Benefit platforms are introduced within Unilever Personal Care R&D with the intention to have game changing innovations with category consumer benefits at their core.
• Technical solutions for “Naturals platform cross brand” based on consumer trending need fitting in regulatory context. create superior products
• Fuel the innovation funnel
• New ideas for delivering benefit via Natural ingredients
• Build technical capabilities, knowhow from the ground up to execution (concept to actual prototype)
• For short- and long-term technology roadmap with Science & Technology team
• Fuel the Naturals roadmap on continuous basis
• Front facing with brand to land Innovation globally across smile platforms mentioned above.
• Partnering with CMI, SC, procurement, Cross site working with Casale Smile R& D
• Design product concepts working with creative partners via 2D/3D modelling
• Interacts with consumers for insights and to fine tune product concept
• Lead new technology scoping and scouting via OI team / supplier that fit cross brand
• Analyses trends, patents, regulatory checks and competitor’s cross category, cross category learning
• Formulation design and planning of experiments for prototyping with full technical knowhow and detailed network timelines
• Qualification of required vendors/3P
• Final recommendations for appropriate innovation or feeding the technology roadmap as per the agreed timelines.
A Bachelor degree in Chemical Engg and allied sciences or a Master degree in science with more than 5 years of work experience in formulation design
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database