Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Post : Sr R&D Associate, LAKME skin care
Main Responsibilities of the Candidate
• Lead formulation design & deployment work for innovations to deliver superior and consumer winning products OTIF & FTR, as per business ambition
• Competition & trends mapping. Lead innovations based on latest market trends in skin care worldwide
• Knowledge, experience and understanding of the formulation ingredients and their interactions
• Product manufacturing - hardware understanding for processing of skin care & cleansing formulations. Conduct Lab, pilot scale batch manufacturing & factory scale ups
• Responsible to deliver Technical Transfer via PLM for the sourcing and supply chain, according to agreed quality standards
• Facilitate information flow for clearances (SEAC/ environmental/ Regulatory etc.)
• Supporting factory teams for OTIF product launches, rollouts & continuous improvement in quality
• Lead the new / alternate RM approval process working closely with suppliers and internal supply management teams
• Conduct product stability studies in coordination with packaging team.
• Build and maintain strong networks with cross functional (Brand, CMI, SC etc) and R&D Cluster teams
• Responsibility will also include interfaces with senior stakeholders i.e. SC/brand directors & their teams, R&D managers across skin category, factory/SC teams etc.
• Postgraduate in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)/Chemistry/ Cosmetic Technology
• At least 3 to 5 years of skin care formulation development experience (specifically as a hands-on formulation and processing of Sunscreens & differential skin care / cleansing formats)
• Good knowledge of ingredient chemistry, understanding of new product design and processing of personal care products with core experience & expertise in skin care formulation development.
• Basic understanding of IPR / agreement process for projects involving exchange of confidential information.
• Ability to work independently with cross functional partners and external parties to lead the project work.
• Basic understanding of statistical tools and complex data analysis.
• Basic understanding of sustainability.
• Understanding on 6Ps & business essentials
• Project management skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database