The applications in prescribed form are invited by the Director General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa from eligible candidates for filling up of the below mentioned vacant posts by direct recruitment in 1st, 2nd and 3rd India Reserve Battalions of Goa Police Department.
Post : Pharmacist (Armed Police)
No of Posts : 06 (Un-reserved -05, Other Backward Class - 01)
Pay Matrix Level : Pay Matrix Level - 5 Rs 29200-92300
1. Age : Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of Application Forms i.e. 08.11.2021.
(Bom between 09.11.1976 and 08.11.2003 both dates inclusive) (Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time)
2. Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
3. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
4. Two years experience in case of Degree holders and three years experience in case of Diploma holder, in a reputed Pharmacy.
5. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Knowledge of Marathi
I. Age is relaxable to:-
1. SC/ST/Sportsperson by 5 years as on 08.11.2021.
2. OBC by 3 years as on 08.11.2021.
3. SC/ST Sportsperson by 10 years as on 08.11.2021.
4. OBC Sportsperson by 8 years as on 08.11.2021.
5. Ex-Serviceman shall be allowed to deduct the period of service from his actual age as on 08.11.2021.
1. Ex-Serviceman means a person who has served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Border Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police and Sashastra Seema Bal and who retired from service after earning pension, who has been boarded out of service on medical grounds, who has been released from the service as a result of reduction in establishment and who has been released from service after completing the specific period of engagement.
2. The requirement of 15 years continuous residence in the State of Goa is relaxed to 05 years to Ex-Serviceman. However, preference will be given to Ex-Serviceman of Goan origin and those who are having 15 years continuous residence period in the State of Goa.
III. Eligibility for Sportsperson
1. Persons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the Games/Sports listed below.
2. Persons who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of these Games.
3. Persons who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for School conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of these Games/Sports.
4. Persons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
• The candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of requirement of Age, Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement for the post as on 08.11.2021. The candidates should also possess 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa. Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement shall apply in the prescribed Form and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though has passed the examination.
• The Application Fee for General Category is Rs 200/- and for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/EWS is Rs 100/-. The Application Fee shall be paid at the time of submission of the Application Form.
• The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, Porvorim Police Station, Mapusa Police Station, Pemem Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Valpoi Police Station, Collem Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Sanguem Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Quepem Police Station, Canacona Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station which can be collected between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday. Also, the Application Form can be downloaded from the Goa Police Website and Government of Goa Portal. The Application Form shall be downloaded on a FS/Legal Paper for all posts and for the post of Police Constable (Armed Police) on FS/Legal single paper front and back.
• The candidates possessing the required Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement as on 08.11.2021 and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa, may submit the Application Forms, completed in all respects along with the Application Fee as mentioned above, at the counter opened to accept the application forms at the Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa, Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday on or before 08.11.2021. The incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms received after 08.11.2021, Applications not in prescribed Form and Application Forms without Application Fee will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
• The candidates working in Government Departments/Offices shall apply through proper channel in prescribed Application Form only. These Application Forms along with the Application Fee should be submitted at the counter opened to accept the Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on or before 08.11.2021. The Application Forms received after 08.11.2021 and without Application Fee will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
• The last date for submission of Application Forms for the above posts is 08.11.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database