District Dakshin Bastar Dantewada has been carved out of the erstwhile Bastar District on 25th May 1998. District has been further bifurcated in the yeasr 2007 and 2012 resulting in New Districts Bijapur and Sukma respectively.
Post : Pharmacists Grade II
No of Posts : 09
Salary : Rs 25300-80500 Level - 06
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
General Category : Rs 350/-
Other Backward Classes : Rs 250/-
SC / ST , Divyangjan : Rs 200/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The number of posts shown in the above notification is subject to change as per the requirement.
2. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2021. The relaxation of upper age limit will not exceed 45 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates, 05 years for women, 10 years for women and 45 years for all categories. There will be additional relaxation in the age limit of 3 years for the disabled candidates. Provided that this relaxation will be limited to the age limit of 45 years.
3. In respect of being a local resident of Dantewada district, it will be mandatory to present the residence certificate issued by the competent authority during verification.
4. For the third class posts, the details mentioned by the applicant in his application form such as high school (X) mark sheet for date of birth / higher secondary school mark sheet and diploma / degree with caste certificate, residence certificate, live employment registration etc. Original and self-attested photocopy of the same will be required to be produced at the time of verification.
5. Experience marks will be given to those working on contract / daily wage ad-hoc appointment from any government / semi-government / corporation / board. Provided that the applicant should have work experience certificate of the same post for which he has applied. 02 marks will be awarded for experience every year. The maximum experience is 10 marks. 01 mark will be given for every 6 months service period. Only experience certificates issued by the employer will be accepted. A copy of the appointment order along with the experience certificate is required to be produced during verification. Certificates issued by private organizations will not be valid.
6. In case of getting equal marks, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered as the basis of preference. Preference will be given to the candidate whose age is older.
7. A written test will be conducted for the third class posts. The candidates will have to go to the examination center for the examination at their own cost. No traveling allowance expenditure will be paid for this.
8. Chg. Circular No. F / 20-4 / 2014 / A.P. of Government General Administration Department. / 1-3, Naya Raipur, as on 27.09.2014, for reservation in services posts, only such person should have at least 40 percent relevant disability, the person who wants to take the benefit of reservation, a disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board. letter must be submitted.
9. Selected candidates will have to produce health certificate from District Medical Board at the time of attendance. Police Verification (Character Verification) of the candidate will be done by the employer.
The examination schedule is as follows:
01. Date of Examination : 19/12/2021 Sunday
02. Timing of Examination : 11:45 am to 2:00 Pm
03. Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form : 25/10/2021
04. Last Date of Filling Online Application Form : 15/11/2021 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database