National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati is an autonomous institute of National importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
The Institute intents to fill the following Project positions in various sponsored projects through on-line interview.
Fellowship : Rs.47,000/- +16% HRA
Name of the Project / Sponsoring Agency : DBT sponsored project titled “Establishment of GMP accredited Pilot Scale extraction facilities for development of phytopharmaceutical products from the Medicinal Plants of NE India” (GAP-133)
Qualifications and Experience : Essential: Ph.D in Microbiology or Equivalent or having 3 years of research, teaching experience after post-graduation in M.Sc. / M.Tech Microbiology with 55% marks and at least one research publication in SCI indexed Journal. GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET or any National entrance test exam conducted by any central Govt. department is essential for candidates with Master degree. Desirable: Required to analyse microbiological load in the standardized extracts. Candidates having industrial experience for GLP testing is preferable.
Max. Age limit : 30 years
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m consolidated
Name of the Project / Sponsoring Agency : Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India Project titled “Identification of epigenetic control mechanisms of Withaferin A dependent ferroptosis to overcome therapy resistance in multiple myeloma” (GAP-134)
Qualifications and Experience : Essential : First class MSc in Biological Sciences, including Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Cell & Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pharmacology.
Desirable : Familiarity with mammalian cell culture and familiarity with basic research laboratory protocols, procedures and techniques
Max. Age limit : 28 years
Fellowship : Rs.31,000/ + 16% HRA
Name of the Project / Sponsoring Agency : DST sponsored project titled “Developing a public health informatics platform in India for a systems view of health & diseases under epidemiology data analytics (EDA) of interdisciplinary cyber physical systems (ICPS) programme” (GAP-118)
Qualifications and Experience :
Essential requirements : Postgraduate degree (M.S./M.Pharm./M.Sc.) in Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmacoinformatics selected through any of the following processes. a) Scholars who are selected through National eligibility test CSIR-UGC NET and GATE b) Selection process through a national level examination conducted by Central Govt. departments such as DBT, DST, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable : Experience in molecular modelling software (proprietary/opensource) and basic python/shell programming skills. Good basic knowledge of medicinal chemistry and pharmacology principles, experience with different computer operating systems (e.g. Linux, and Windows), software installation, and troubleshooting. Good oral, written, communication and presentation skills. Ability to work independently and in a team of scholars as per project requirements.
Max. Age limit : 30 years
1. Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
2. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (niperguwahati.ac.in) from 11:00 AM on 11.10.2021 to 11:59 PM on 25.10.2021. It is mandatory to fill the application online and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
4. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
5. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully by Email.
6. Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
7. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
8. Fulfilment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the on-line interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
9. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host in the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
10. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
11. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATE
12. All appointments shall be on contract of one year or less if the project is terminated earlier. The appointments are against the temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in the project or another project will be fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside funded project does not give project staff any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
13. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 25-10-2021.
14. List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
15. Link for the online interviews will sent to the shortlisted candidates individually, a day before the interview.
Last Date : 11:59 PM on 25.10.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database