Kondagaon is prevalent in the past, that its ancient name was Kandanar. It is said that the Marar people were going to Golade carriage, then the vehicle was stuck in the vines of tubers coming from the old Narayanpur road near the present Gandhi Chowk of Kondagaon. They had to rest there in the compulsion at night. It is said that his chief had a dream. In the dream, Goddess gave it the determination to settle down here. Seeing that the land of that place is very fertile, it is deemed proper to sit here as directed by Goddess. At that time it was introduced to the Kaandnar (on the basis of the tuber’s coconut base), which became Kalantar Kandanar.
Advertisement for the appointment of third and fourth class posts under Director, Directorate of Health Services Chhattisgarh, Nava Raipur's letter number 312/2021/857 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 23.08.2021 under Health and Family Welfare Department, for direct recruitment to the vacant posts of class III and IV, of clerical Paramedical and Nursing (Directorate Health Services) Third Class Services Recruitment Rules 2013. According to the provision given in the amendment rule 11/06/2020 and as per the instructions given in the notification number F/10-8/2019/1/1 dated 04 September 2019 of the Government of Chhattisgarh, General Administration Department, Ministry of Nava Raipur, in district Kondagaon of the district cadre. To fill the vacant posts of third class post Pharmacist Grade-02, Rural Health Coordinator (Male/Female), Dresser Grade-01, Darkroom Assistant and Class IV- Death by direct recruitment from eligible and willing local residents of district Kondagaon. Online applications are invited on the website of Special Junior Staff Selection Board, Bastar jssbbastar.cgstate.gov.in from 25.10.2021 to 15.11.2021 at 12:00 PM
Post : Pharmacists Grade II
No of Posts : 09
Salary : Rs 25300-80500 Level - 06
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
General Category : Rs 350/-
Other Backward Classes : Rs 250/-
SC / ST , Divyangjan : Rs 200/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The number of posts shown in the above notification is subject to change as per the requirement.
2. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2021. The relaxation of the upper age limit will not exceed 45 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates, 5 years for women, 10 years for women and 45 years for all categories. There will be additional relaxation in the age limit of 3 years for the disabled candidates, but this relaxation will be limited to the age limit of 45 years.
3. In respect of being a local resident of Kondagaon district, it will be mandatory to present the residence certificate issued by the competent authority during verification.
4. For the third class posts, the details mentioned by the applicant in his application form such as high school (X) mark sheet for date of birth / higher secondary school mark sheet and diploma / degree, caste certificate, residence certificate, etc., in original and self - Attested photocopy and for class IV posts, it will be mandatory to submit the original copies of caste certificate, residence certificate, etc. and self-attested photocopy at the time of verification, along with the mark sheet of class V.
5. Experience marks will be given to those working on contract / daily wage ad-hoc appointment in any government / semi-government / corporation / board, provided the applicant should have work experience certificate of the same post applied for. 02 marks will be awarded for experience every year. The maximum experience is 10 marks. 01 mark will be given for every 6 months service period. Only experience certificates issued by the employer will be accepted. A copy of the appointment order along with the experience certificate is required to be produced during verification. Certificates issued by private organizations will not be valid.
The examination schedule is as follows:
01. Date of Examination : 19/12/2021 Sunday
02. Timing of Examination : 11:45 am to 2:00 Pm
03. Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form : 25/10/2021
04. Last Date of Filling Online Application Form : 15/11/2021 till 11:59 pm
Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer
See All Other Jobs in our Database