Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry invites applications from bonafide Indian citizens eligible for the contractual post cf Senior Research Fellow in Food Safety & Nutrition (SFFan) to be engaged on short term basis at IIP Mumbai to work under FSSAI (Food Safety & Standards Authority of India) Rinded Project NetSCoFAN (Network for Scientific Co-operation for Fcod Safety and Applied Nutrition). The selected candidate/s will be engaged on contract basis through third party manpower agency. The contractual engagement will be purely temporary and time bound.
Inviting applications for engagement of Senior Research Fellow in Food Safety & Nutrition (SFFan) on Contract Basis at HP Mumbai to work under FSSAI funded project NetSCoFAN
Post : GROUP VIII : SAFER AND SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING, CODE : SPG
Essential Qualification & Relevant Experience
(i) First Class Master’s or equivalent post graduate degree in Packaging / Polymer Science / Polymer Science and Technology / Printing / Paper technology/Food Science and Technology/Pharma/Material Science. OR
(ii) First Class ME, M.Tech. or equivalent postgraduate degree in Plastic and polymer Engineering/Printing and Paper Technology/Food Process Engineering/ /Pharma / Material Science / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Desirable : NET/GATE qualification. Knowledge of computer applications including web-searching, MS-Office, report writing and Handling instruments like HPLC, GCMC, ICP-OES, DSC, FTIR
Experience : (i) or (ii) should be followed by at least two years of proven post - qualification experience in the relevant field: Packaging, Development of Food Contact Materials.
Selection process : Screening & selection will be done by IIP through interview of the short-listed candidates. Merely fulfilling of the essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. IIP reserves the right to call or not to call a candidate for interview. IIP will carry out the selection of the Senior Research Fellow (SFFaN).
Term & Conditions:
1 .The above posts are purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in IIP for any posts. Tenure will be initially for a period of one year and may be renewable in every six months based on the satisfactory performance or as per requirement.
2. Candidates fulfilling the above eligible criteria are advised to submit their application in sealed envelope along with copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates/marksheets/grade cards, 03C/SC/ST/PII certificates, details of educational, technical & professional qualification. Copies of work experience certificates, research work papers, publications, brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the desired contractual post, email addresses and contact numbers of minimum two referees addressed to Assistant Director (General Admin. & IT), Indian Institute of Packaging, Plot E2, Road No.8, MIDC Area, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093.
3. The contractual appointment may be extended or terminated on the basis of performance, conduct of the appointee, requirement and duration of the sponsored project. Remuneration will be fixed based on the qualification/experience of the candidate.
4. Communication will only be sent to shortlisted candidates and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
5. No objection certificate from the employer in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
7. Based on number of applicants, the selection will be based on a short duration written examination along with or direct personal interview.
8. The decision of Selection Committee will be final and binding in all aspects.
9. Selected candidate will be informed through letter/c-mail. Those who have not selected will not be informed.
10. No separate interview letter will be issued.
11. Communication will only be sent to shortlisted candidates and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
12. The engagement shall be terminated or discontinued by giving 30-day notice in advance by either party.
13. The selected candidate has to confirm and accept his/her appointment within three days of receipt of appointment letter issued by the manpower agency.
14. The appointed candidate has to join the duly within 15 days from the date of acceptance of offer letter by him/her
Applicants are requested to submit their applications on or before 5th November, 2021 to IIP Mumbai.
Walk-in Interview will be held on 9th November, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. onwards at IIP Mumbai
See All Other Jobs in our Database