Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Post : Scientist - Analytical
• Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
• Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
• Preparation of technical documents e.g. stability reports, method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
• Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
• As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations and other similar technical documents.
• Actively support research projects, claim studies and any other similar technical assessment.
• Experience : Minimum 4 years to 8 years
• Education : Minimum MSc, B Pharm, M.Pharm
• Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
• Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
• Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs, latest regulatory trends, and global regulations as appropriate.
• Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
• Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and change focus quickly
• Ability to independently execute basic analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV, etc.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
• Good time management and planning skills
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : MSc, B Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database