The Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG) was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India at Makhdoom village near Farah town in Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh on Julyl2, 1979 for undertaking research on all aspects of goat production and utilization. The Coordinating Unit of the All India Coordinated Research Project on Goat Improvement was also transferred to CIRG from the Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute, Avikanagar. The Institute has acquired and developed modern laboratory facilities over the years to conduct research on Goat Genetics and Breeding, Feed Resource Development & Utilization, Nutrition, Physiology, Reproduction, Management, Diagnosis & Prevention of Diseases, Transfer of Improved Technologies and Milk and Meat Products Technology.
It is proposed to fill two (02) contractual positions of Young Professional-1 at ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Goats, Makhdoom, P.O. Farah - 281122, Mathura (U.P.) through walk-in-interview/ examination etc.
Post : Young Professional-I (01 Post)
Name of the Unit : Veterinary Clinic Unit (AH Division)
Essential : Graduates in Animal Science / Veterinary Science / Biology OR 3 years Diploma in Agricultural Sciences (including all Agriculture & Allied Sciences).
Desirable : Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacy / Livestock Extension with working knowledge of treatment of small animal.
Consolidated emoluments : Rs.25, 000/-(fixed) per month.
Age : The minimum age under Young Professional-I will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules & norms in force.
1. The above posts are purely temporary/contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the project/scheme or earlier, depending upon the performance of the candidate.
2. There may be a Written Test followed by Personal Interview, etc. Hence, the candidates are requested to come prepared along with pen, pad etc.
3. The candidates are advised to bring their duly filled in Application Biodata given details of Educational Qualification along with photocopy of all certificates, degree etc. and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of all educational and other certificates for the Interview. One application shall be considered against 1 post only.
4. No candidature shall be accepted after 10:45 AM under any circumstances. Thus, every candidate must ensure his/her presence at the Interview venue by 10:30 AM.
5. Right is reserved to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process for any/all of the posts mentioned above.
6. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Pay (consolidated) is subject to revision on the basis of instruction issued by ICAR/sponsoring agencies from time to time.
8. All candidates shall have to wear Mask and shall maintain a social distance atleast 6 feet at all times. Candidates having symptoms of flu, fever, cough etc. shall not be allowed to appear. Every candidate shall ensure personal & surrounding hygiene at all times during their presence inside the campus.
The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirement may appear before the Selection Committee for interview etc. on 7th October 2021 from 11:00 AM onwards at ICAR-CIRG, Makhdoom, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
See All Other Jobs in our Database