National Health Mission, Health Department, Zilla Parishad, Solapur, vacancies in various schemes are being implemented at district level, taluka level, sub-district hospital level, rural hospital level and primary health center level in Solapur district on contract basis.
Pharmacist - RBSK
No of Posts : 04
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age Limit : 43 years
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
No of Posts : 01
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Age Limit : 43 years
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions :
1) All the above posts are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium. It will automatically expire on 03/2022. However, if the above posts are sanctioned for the year 2022-23, re-appointment for the next 11 months will be given after a satisfactory tenure.
2) Applications will be accepted by the candidates from 26/10/2021 to 03/11/2021 during office hours, excluding holidays from 11.00 am to 04.00 pm. Application Acceptance District Program Manager Room. National Health Mission, Health Department, Zilla Parishad, Solapur. If candidates want to apply for more than one post, they should apply for each post separately. However, if the interview / examination is conducted at the same time, you will have to be present for one of the posts. Relevant candidate will be considered for the post which will be attended.
3) For the recruitment process, Rs. 150 / - (literal amount of Rs. 150 only) for non-reserved category candidates and Rs. 100 / - for reserved category candidates (literal amount of Rs. Charges will be accepted in the form of Demand Draft. The fee is Non Refundable, Candidates should have the Demand Draft in the full name of District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society, Solapur and should be attached at the top of the application. On the back side of the demand draft, the candidates should put their full name, the name of the post submitted, the post number. Candidates should consciously note that if the name of the demand draft is found to be incorrect or incorrect, the application of the concerned candidate will not be considered for further recruitment process.
4) As all the above posts are of contract nature and on combined honorarium, there will be no claim for the terms, conditions and conditions as per the government service for this post. Also, service rules from the government do not apply to all these posts.
5) Candidates should apply for all the posts first in the prescribed format, 10th mark and charter, 12th and charter, degree mark (1st year to final year - with all Attempt), Convocation Certificate, if applicable. Registration as a doctor from the concerned medical council, caste certificate, age domicile and nationality certificate, as proof of age (school leaving certificate, birth certificate) all these documents should be attached with the application in Xerox copy (attested / self attested). Certificates which have marks according to Grading System should be attached with the Grade Card Xerox application on the back of the relevant certificate (especially CGPA / SGPA), page number should be affixed on all the documents attached with the application. Bring Xerox of the surface of the application for access to the application.
6) For the post pharmacist along with the educational qualification mentioned for the post, the registration with a doctor from the concerned medical council should be submitted along with the application. In addition, additional education should be reported to the council. If you have a Smart Card from the council, a Xerox copy should be attached with the application.
7) Candidates should clearly state the name of the post they are applying for and the category as per social reservation and the name of the bank and the demand draft number in the application.
8) All the information regarding the above recruitment (Temporarily eligible / ineligible, acceptance of objections, final eligible / ineligible, list of selected for interview or written examination, interview or written examination schedule and other matters) is available on the official website of Zilla Parishad, Solapur www.zpsolapur.gov.in Will be published on. Candidates should take note that no notice, telephone message, SMS, Email will be sent to them in this regard. Candidates will be required to sign up from time to time. The office has the right to change the number of vacancies, educational qualification, honorarium, age limit, social reservation, change in appointment, change the terms and conditions, and the right to change the recruitment process at any time. Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, Health Department, Zilla Parishad, Solapur.
10) In case of non-receipt of the required qualification for the vacant post or the eligibility for the post will be relaxed as required.
11) In view of the required number of reserved category candidates for the required number of posts, if the waiting Watermark sponight & Magnity Modidy is not available in the candidate for the vacant post will be given temporary appointment in the reserved category. (This condition will be applicable only for the posts for which there are open category posts.)
13) Candidates who have submitted application from reserved category are required to attach caste certificate with the application. Otherwise applications will be disqualified.
14) Presentation of Certificate If the receipt is submitted along with the application from the Setu office, the applications of the said candidates will be disqualified in the provisional eligible / ineligible list. However, if the candidates submit the certificate from the said office at the time of objection, the applications of the concerned candidates will be considered eligible in the final eligible / ineligible list. 15) The validity of the registration with the Medical Council or any other documents should be in the current period. However, candidates who do not have a medical certificate will be disqualified.
16) The application form has been published on the official website of Zilla Parishad, Solapur. (Candidates should note that applications will not be accepted if it is self-typed, if there is a change in the pattern, or other applications in the name of the sales center.)
17) If the application of the concerned candidate is rejected or disqualified, no complaint of any kind will be accepted by the candidates regarding the entire responsibility resting with the concerned candidates. If there are any difficulties in filling the application form, visit the office and inquire.
18) Candidate should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no offense of any kind should be committed against the candidate.
19) In case of rejection of the post by the Central Government or the State Government, the service of the concerned candidates will be terminated immediately without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
20) Candidates should take note that if the candidate has experience in government office related to the post submitted by the candidate, such experience will be taken into account and marks will be given accordingly. Candidates should note that such experience will not be considered if they have experience related to this post in private sector or not related to other sector post.
21) Candidates should submit school leaving certificate, birth certificate, certificate (certificate) in secondary schools as proof of age or from which the method of birth of the candidate should be accepted.
Applications will be accepted by the candidates from 26/10/2021 to 03/11/2021 during office hours, excluding holidays from 11.00 am to 04.00 pm. Application Acceptance District Program Manager Room. National Health Mission, Health Department, Zilla Parishad, Solapur.
See All Other Jobs in our Database