The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. The mission of ILBS is to become a dedicated international centre of excellence for the diagnosis, management and advanced training and research in the field of liver and biliary diseases. The first phase of ILBS is already functional having 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as intensive care (ICU) beds.
Post Code : NM/04/Pharma
No. of Posts / Category : 01 UR
Remuneration (pre-revised) 7th CPC applicable : PB-II, GP-4200
Essential Qualification & Experience : 10+2 with 2 years diploma in pharmacy with minimum 4 years experience in a hospital of repute. Must have registration with the state or Central Pharmacy Council
Upper Age Limit : 35
Post Code : NM/05/Pharma
No. of Posts / Category : 02 UR
Remuneration (pre-revised) 7th CPC applicable : PB – I, GP - 2800
Essential Qualification & Experience : 10+2 with 2 years diploma in pharmacy with minimum 2 years experience in a hospital of repute. Must have registration with the state or Central Pharmacy Council
Upper Age Limit : 30
1. All appointments except Residents shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on satisfactory performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute as per the guidelines of the Institute.
2. Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for any Faculty and Non Faculty posts
3. All the posts(s) are contractual and based on Pay level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC except for the post of Resident Hospital Administrator and Jr. Executive Nurse posts at the Institute.
4. The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are uploaded under the Career Opportunities. The candidates are advised to ascertain their eligibility before applying for the post. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call every candidate for Interview/Written test/Skill test even if he possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
5. Age relaxation :-
1. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
2. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
6. For availing the benefits of Other Back ward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the OBC non-creamy layer certificate of Delhi State for availing the benefit. For SC/ST, the candidates are required to produce SC/ST certificate.
7. The candidates applying under EWS category must attach the Income and Asset Certification in the prescribed format as per Annexure I issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India. Copy of the annexure is in given link EWS
8. The employee who has worked for more than three years continuously in this Institute shall be eligible for relaxation of age while applying for various posts in this Institute. However, the maximum limit of relaxation will be five years.
9. The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
10. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
11. All candidates have to apply online. Separate application has to be applied on line for each post. Application fees is Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500/- +18% GST) and Rs. 118/- in case of SC/ ST,EWS and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
12. Applicants can make payment online using Credit Card or Net Banking facility. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website ilbs.in. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 30th October, 2021.
13. The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
14. The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
15. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
16. The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute. The selected candidate or on panel may be called for review interview after six months of selection.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
18. All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview/ written test/ Skill test. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute for written test and / or skill test and /or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test and / or Skill test / and / or interview, he/ she shall appear before experts Selection Committee for the interview. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department
19. The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test/Interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
20. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
21. In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
22. The summoning of a candidate for written test/skill test/interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
23. Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
24. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test and reasons for not being called for test/interview..
25. Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
26. The candidates appearing for the written test/skill test/interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no reimbursements will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute before applying.
27. It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Faculty/ Resident to be in possession of DMC registration before joining the Institute.
The last date of receipt of applications is hereby extended to 15th November 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database