To fill up the vacancies in the District Health Society Health Branch, District Panchayat, Junagadh under the NHM (NUHM and RBSK) program on a temporary basis on contract basis as well as in future vacancies.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 2 & Waiting list
Qualification : B.Pharm from a government recognized institution. Must have studied basic computer. Or computer subject in Std. 10 or Std. 12. It is mandatory to be registered in Gujarat Pharmacy Council / Board.
Age : Should not be more than 60 years as on 27/10/2021
Salary : Rs 13,000/- pm
Terms & Conditions
(1) Each degree should be done from a government recognized university / institute
(2) Basic Computer Knowledge / Certificate is mandatory for the Pharmacists.
(3) Candidate must attach the application form of the place for which he is to apply. Self-certified copies of Aadhaar should be attached with the application form and the original copy of each document should be kept with it. Also, along with the application form, contact mobile number and correspondence must be written.
(4) On the basis of recruitment merit as well as TOR. Will be based on.
(5) All the required documents and marksheets for all the years (if any, self-certified copies of the marksheets of all the efforts should be attached to the application.) junagadhdp.gujarat.gov.in.
(6) The selected candidate will be called for venue selection and will be given venue selection according to merit order.
Walk in Interview
Date : 27/10/2021
Time : 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Venue : District Health Society & CDHO Junagadh
See All Other Jobs in our Database