National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh 4th Floor, Chhattisgarh Nirman Mandal Commercial Complex, Sector-27 Nava Raipur, in compliance with the letter No. / NHM / Planning / 2021 / 1817 / 1998 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 30.01.2021 National Health Mission District Bijapur Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the filling of vacant contractual posts.
Post : Pharmacists-(RBSK)
No of Posts : 04 (ST-03, UR-01)
Salary : Rs 16500 pm
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in Pharmacy registration Council
Terms Conditions and Selection Process:
1. 65% of the educational qualification for the above post, skill test 20% and experience 10% (2 marks for each year, 10 marks for maximum 5 years and work in National Health Mission (NHM) The marks of experience will be selected by preparing the merit list on the basis of 3 marks for each and maximum 15 marks for 5 years.
2. According to the rules of Human Resource Policy 2018 issued by the National Health Mission Chhattisgarh, will be followed
3. Contract appointment will be given for the above posts till March 2022. The honorarium will be payable in lump sum.
4. All the candidates of the state will get equal opportunities in the posts having pay scale more than 16500 / -. For the posts with pay scale of 16500 / - or less, preference will be given to the native of Bijapur district and in case the resident of the district is not available, the residents of other district will be given opportunity.
5. SC / ST / OBC category candidates will have to produce caste certificate from the competent authority. It will be mandatory to attach self-attested photocopies of all the educational qualification certificates desired for the advertised post along with the 10th / birth certificate, 12th, caste, residence and experience certificate along with the application form.
6. Category wise waiting list will also be issued for the said post, whose validity will be for one year from the date of issue or till the completion of new recruitment process whichever is earlier. New resignations accepted during this time period or the posts falling vacant due to any reason can also be filled from the same waiting list.
7. The District Selection Committee will have the right to relax the conditions of appointment.
8. It is mandatory to attach all the mark sheets and other documents to be attached with the application form attested by yourself.
9. It is mandatory to bring original copies of all the documents.
10. Application fee is Rs.200/- for handicapped/SC/ST/J0 and female and Rs.400/- for unreserved male. Which will be payable in the name of District Health Society Bijapur through D.D.
11. The application fee has to be attached with the application form through DD. Otherwise the application will not be considered.
12. On applying for more than one post, it will be mandatory to submit separate application and application fee (D.D.).
13. Due to administrative reasons, notified vacancies can be reduced or increased or even canceled.
14. Mere selection on the applied post will not confer the right of appointment. The final appointment will depend on the actual availability of the vacant posts and other necessary process/parameters.
15. The decision of the selection committee regarding the selection will be final and binding.
16. The District Health Selection Committee will have the right to take the final decision on any dispute and problem arising during the process of recruitment, which will be valid for all the applicants.
The completely filled application form should be sent to the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer District- Bijapur by registered post / speed post on or before 13/10/2021 till 5:00 PM. And himself can be present in the inward and outgoing branch of the office and submit it during office hours. Applications received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered.
See All Other Jobs in our Database