Applications are invited for the following posts for Municipal Corporation Parbhani on contract basis (for 11 months) as shown in the table below for the programs implemented under National Urban Health Mission.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 1
D.Pharm MSPC/PCI Registered in Pharmacy Council
Age limit : 38 years for Open to 43 Years reserved category
Salary : Rs 17,000/- pm
Terms and Conditions
1) For open category candidate Rs. 150 / - and 100 / Demand Draft is required for reserved category candidates. The Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Deputy Director Health Service Aurangabad, Demand Draft should be of nationalized bank.
2) The post mentioned above is being filled on contract basis for 11 months by contract. If the same post is not approved in the action plan for the year 2022-23, the service of the above post will be terminated automatically.
3) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but are purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service in this post and also the government service rules are not applicable for these posts.
4) As per the letter dated 30/07/2016, in case of non-availability of the required candidates in the reserved category, the candidates in other categories who have the required educational qualification for the post will be considered.
5) In case of rejection of the post by the Central / State Government, the service of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
6) Candidates for all the posts should have all the educational qualification documents, as well as all the degree marks (first year to final year), degree certificate, registration certificate, caste certificate, age domicile and nationality certificate, proof of age (10th and 12th certificate, school leaving certificate). , Birth Certificate) All these documents should be attached with the application in Xerox copy (attested / self attested). In case of change of name, it will be mandatory to attach Gazette, Marriage Registration and Notarized Affidavit.
7) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
9) Travel allowance and any other allowance will not be payable to the candidates present for the submission of application and interview.
10) All the rights to change the number of vacancies, as well as the place of posting belong to this office and the right to change at any time in the selection process. Deputy Director, Health Services Aurangabad Board is reserved by Aurangabad.
11) The applicant will not be able to demand change of place as per his convenience during the contract period.
12) If backward class candidate wants to submit application from reservation, it will be mandatory to attach caste certificate with the application.
13) The application form has been published on the website and if the application is not as per the above form, the application of the candidate will not be accepted.
14) Candidates selected after interview will have to submit Rs.100 / - on bond paper at the time of joining the contract.
15) It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to report to the place of appointment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order, otherwise their appointment order will be terminated automatically and the next candidate on the waiting list will be appointed.
16) If the applicant wants to apply for more than one post, it is necessary to have separate application and separate fund draw.
Interested candidates are publishing advertisements for the posts along with original copies of their applications and certificates and attested photocopies. Deadline for accepting applications for these vacant posts is dt. From 05/10/2021 to On 14/10/2021 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm will be accepted (excluding holidays). Applications received after 14/10/2021 will not be considered for the recruitment process. Also, applications received by e-mail will not be considered. The application should be sent before or by registered post / courier.
Place for accepting applications : Deputy Director Health Services, Aurangabad Board Aurangabad, in front of Baba Petrol Pump, Jalna Road, Mahavir Chowk, Aurangabad-431001
See All Other Jobs in our Database