The following vacancies are to be filled on contract basis under the Karur District National Tuberculosis Program. This Post is completely temporary.
Post : Pharmacist - TB
No of Post : 01
Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university
1. One year experience in managing drug store in a reputed hospital / health centre recognized by Govt.
2.Candidate should be well conversant with various computer programming including MS-Word, MS-Excel & simples statistical packages.
Salary : Rs 15,000/- pm
How to apply
• Applicants should submit a copy of all the certificates of their eligibility (Education Certificates,
• Caste Certificates, Family Card, Aadhar Card, Bancard, Computer Certificate, Proof Certificate and Driving License).
• Bio Data with Passport Size Photo - 1
• The applicant will be considered ineligible even if a certificate of any of the basic qualifications is omitted.
• Age limit should be within 62.
• Only permanent residents of Karur district can apply.
• A two-wheeler is required for any position other than laboratory technician.
• The name of the post must be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
• Applications should be sent by registered mail only.
Address to which applications should be sent
Deputy Director Medical Services (TB), (District TB Center, Old Government Hospital Campus) Near Church Corner, Karur-639001.
Closing date for receipt of applications : 11.11.2021 Thursday 05.00 pm.
See All Other Jobs in our Database