The following contract vacancies are to be filled under District Health Society, Zilla Parishad, Dhule.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01 (ST-01)
Education Qualification : B.Pharm or D.Pharm With 1 year Experience
Salary : Rs 17,000/- pm
Terms & Conditions
1. The above posts are of contract nature. Remains till 31/03/2022.
2. The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the state government but purely contract posts.
3. The post will not have the right of permanence and the service rules of the government will not be applicable for these posts, nor will the applicant have the right to be accommodated in regular government service or to have service protection or claim by the government.
4. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
5. A combined honorarium will be paid monthly for the above contract positions.
6. It should be noted that in case of selection of retired specialists / staff, the honorarium for the post will be measured and paid as per the prescribed guidelines received from the state level.
7. The number of vacancies in the advertisement may change as well as the vacancy may change.
8. All the officers in this regard, Hon. Chief Executive Officer Z.P. , Reserved by Dhule.
9. Preference will be given to those with experience and higher educational qualifications.
10. Candidates should submit separate application for each post if they want to apply for more than one post.
11. When applying for more than one position, the application should be submitted to the office prior to the interview along with the application.
12. Priority will be given on the basis of merit number in the selection list.
13. If the candidate uses any pressure mechanism in this regard, the selection of the said candidate will be canceled.
14. On the day of advertisement, the maximum age limit for the post will be 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward class. The selection process for the above posts will be based on the number of applications received.
15. The experience of government, semi-government as well as National Health Mission will be considered in the selection process. Retirement / Voluntary Retirement Specialist / Officer from Government Service for the post of Specialist / Employee. Complete information about this should be mentioned in the application. The maximum age limit for retired officers / employees for the post of Medical Officer will be 70 years and the maximum age limit for employees will be 65 years. It will also be mandatory to submit a medical certificate from the District Surgeon to be physically and mentally fit. Only then will an appointment order be issued.
16. The applicant will not be able to claim relocation during the contract period as per convenience. For the above technical posts, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Officer etc.It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the same council for the posts. Otherwise candidates will be disqualified for interview. All officers to suspend / cancel the recruitment process / to change the recruitment process. Reserved at the level of CEO. No one can claim this.
17. Candidates should submit their application along with photocopy of prescribed form and required documents at National Health Mission, District Hospital Premises, Sakri Road, Dhule. 28/11/2021 to Submit in person till 08.00 pm on 08/11/2021, excluding government holidays. Travel allowance or any other allowance will not be payable to the candidates present for the interview. Also a blank envelope on which Rs. 5 / - postage stamp should be affixed and your name and address copy should be written here and attached with the application.
18. Candidates in the open category have to pay Rs. 150 / - and reserved category candidates Rs. Demand of Rs.100 / - should be payable in the name of Brast "District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Dhule".
19. Application for the same recruitment process. 08/11/2021 will be the end and after that scrutiny, written examination / interview process, publication of selection list, receipt of objections / objections and removal of those etc. Giving etc.
20. Candidates should note that the details will be published on the website mahaarogya.gov.in from time to time. Do not come to the office to inquire about this.
21. Attested copies of the original documents required as below should be attached to the application form. 1) Certificates of merit and marks 2) Caste certificate 3) School leaving / birth date certificate 4) Certified experience certificates 5) Passport size 2 Government experience experience certificate.
Candidates should submit their application along with photocopy of prescribed form and required documents at National Health Mission, District Hospital Premises, Sakri Road, Dhule. 28/11/2021 to Submit in person till 08.00 pm on 08/11/2021, excluding government holidays.
See All Other Jobs in our Database