Gitanjali College of Pharmacy, Run by: Gitanjali Foundation aims to become a centre of excellence in providing high quality education, training and research to individuals in acquiring extensive knowledge in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences and Skills in scientific research so that student can enrich their lives, develop their confidence and become respectable and use full member of society.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of Posts : 05
• To teach and educate students according to curriculum guidelines.
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted.
• Any other duties related to academic administration, student welfare, institutional development etc. entrusted by the Head of the Institute
• B.Pharm from recognized institute or university dept.
• M.Pharm ( Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy & Pharmaceutical Analysis, PA & RA).
• Candidates with PhD awarded or registered will be given preference.
• Must be a Registered Pharmacist from respective State Pharmacy Council.
Experience : 0-5 years
Qualification : B. Pharm ; M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics, Pharm. Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy)
Location : Birbhum, West Bengal
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 25th October, 2021
Email detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Phone 7029360344, 7478546507
Gitanjali College of Pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database