The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available at ACTREC are listed below.
Post : Scientific Assistant ‘C' (Bioanalysis) (1 -Obc)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix : Level 7 (Pre-revised PB2, Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4600/-)
Initial Pay : Rs 44900/- Level -7, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Upper Age Limit as on 12.11.2021 : 30 Yrs.
Qualification & Experience : B.Sc (with Chemistry as one of the main subjects) with 50% marks and minimum 3 years’ work experience OR B.Pharm with 50% marks and minimum 02 years’ work experience, preferably in an analytical lab with hands-on experience in HPLC and LC- MS.
Location : ACTREC, TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. (a) Last date for online application is 12.11.2021 upto 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
(b) Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
(c) Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
(d) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
(e) Candidates who would be called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test are required to carry original documents alongwith one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test.
i. Date of Birth : Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/S.S.C. passing certificate
ii. Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of final examination.
iii. Experience Certificates:
• Past Employment : Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving
• Current Employment: Appointment letter, last Pay Slip, Identity Card.
iv. Caste Certificate: Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity Certificate in case of SC/ST, Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC candidates is mandatory. Formats are uploaded on TMC-ACTREC site.
v. Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Valid income certificate (in format of Government of India) is mandatory.
vi. Persons with Disability : Physical Disability Certificate.
(f) Through Proper Channel : Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organisations and other Public Sector Undertakings must obtain the permission from their Head of the Organisation to apply for the post & to produce the same at the time of Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview.
(g) Referees : Three Referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work.
(h) Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written Examination / Interview / Skill Test taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate /post Graduate Degrees etc. Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview. The decision of the Director, ACTREC in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
(i) Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview.
(j) In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement,
(k) Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written Examination
/ Skill Test / Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
(l) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
2. Age & experience will be reckoned as on 12.11.2021. Experience will be reckoned post require qualifications.
3. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
4. For Inquiry: Candidates may email to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls will be entertained.
5. Age Relaxation:
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of govt, of India as under:
05 Years : SC/ST
03 Years : OBC
10 Years : PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt, of India.
(b) Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for TMC employees and employees working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on contract basis etc.
6. Application Fee :
i. Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card
ii. SC/ ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
iii. The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
7. Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection time.
8. (a) Allowances : In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(b) Training & Development : All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National and International Medical Meetings, Workshops and Conferences after their probation is closed
(c) Medical Facility : Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC
(d) Accommodation : Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
(e) Retirement Benefits : All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension
9. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units ol TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital, ACTREC, Navi Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre (BHU), Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi, BBCI, Guwahati on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary.
10. Transfer: Selected candidates shall have to serve the respective location for minimum of 5 years before any request for transfer to other units of TMC. However, TMC management reserves the right to transfer any of the staff member.
11. The TMC-ACTREC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis’ for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
12. Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online.
13. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
See All Other Jobs in our Database