Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, KAPL Bengaluru is a Government of India Enterprise. Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of Government of India with shareholding from Government of Karnataka through Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation KSIIDC. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown exponentially in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
Post : Analyst - Quality Assurance
No. of post : 1
Department : Ayush
Qualification : B.Pharma/B.Sc [Chemistry]/M.Pharma
Experience : Minimum 3 to 5 Years of Experience in relevant field
Job Location : Dharwad
Salary Package : Monthly Gross Around Rs. 26862/-
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Oversee the generation, review, and archival of documents used to support Good Manufacturing Practice[ Manufacturing of Final Product]
• Review and approval of SOP, Protocols and Reports as necessary.
• Review and Release raw material, intermediate products and finished products.
• Prepare and test samples from all phases of a manufacturing or other handling process, with the goal of determining if the substances meet the standards or requirements of the project.
• Ensure the testing is completed according to establishment Standard Operating Practices[SOPs], and also Good Laboratory Practices [GLP].
• Establish Specifications for conducting assays and writing standard operating procedure.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate. Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format [Application For Employment] available in our Company’s website : kaplindia.com along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 15.11.2021 to Deputy General Manager – HRD.
Note : Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.
See All Other Jobs in our Database