Vindas is a WHO-GMP and ISO 9001:2015 Certified company established in 1990. We manufacture Parentrals (Liquid and Dry Injections), Opthalmic Preparations, Ear Drops, Capsules, Tablets, Syrups, Suspensions and External Preparations for domestic and export markets. We have been audited and certified by a number of foreign regulatory authorities. We have a world-class dedicated facility, highly skilled technical staff, fully equipped analytical laboratories and nearly three decades of experience in pharmaceutical manufacring.
Post : Production Chemist
As a production chemist, you will be expected to oversee production activities in one or more of the following departments:
• Parenteral Formulations (Liquid)
• Parenteral Formulations (Dry)
• Solid Oral Dosage Formulation - Capsule
• Solid Oral Dosage Formulation - Tablets
• Liquid Oral Dosage Formulation
• Formulations for External use
You will also be expected to complete and maintain requisite documentation for the production processes.
You will adhere to the GMP guidelines as laid out by the FDA and WHO.
Plus additional duties and responsibilities as fit your role.
• Ideal Candidates should hold a B.Pharm degree at the minimum.
• Relevant M. Sc. graduates will also be considered.
• M. Pharm candidates preferred.
• Freshers are welcome. A number of posts are intended for Freshers or candidates with minimal experience.
Local Candidates are HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Qualification : M. Pharm, MSc
Location : Pithampur Industrial Area, Dist. Dhar, Madhya Pradesh (near Indore)
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 25th October, 2020
Forward your CVs to : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database