Vacancy for Senior Project Associate at TANUVAS | Ph.D, M.Pharm, MSc
The seed for the establishment and growth of TANUVAS was sown as early as 1876, when the Madras Veterinary College was started as an Agricultural School in Chennai to offer diploma and certificate course in the field of veterinary and animal sciences. The institute attained the status of a college in the year 1903 (01.10.1903), when it started functioning at Dobbin Hall, Chennai and admitted 20 students for a three-year diploma course called GMVC (Graduate of Madras Veterinary College).
Post : Senior Project Associate
Qualification Essential: Masters degree/M.V.Sc in Pharmacology / Pharmacy with 4 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial/academic institutions Or Doctoral degree in Pharmacology / Pharmacy
Desirable : Experience in Product development / formulation / In silico /in vivo research / willingness to travel for conducting field research trials
Emoluments : Rs 42,000/- per month + HRA
Project Scheme : TANII-SIF scheme on “Ethno Veterinary Herbal Product Research and Development Centre”
Terms and Conditions
1. The e-mail ID for submitting application and other scanned documents is email@example.com
2. Upper Age limit for the position is 40 years (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Government norms).
3. The above position is purely on temporary basis, the appointment will co- terminus with the project. The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption / regularization in the Institute.
4. The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his /her services arc no more required or his/ her contribution is considered not up to the mark
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. All eligible candidates are requested to be present on line 15 minutes before the scheduled time and date of interview
7. The applicants must submit through on line the filled in application form (format enclosed) and the scanned copies of original documents such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience and community certificate and other documents as per application for verification.
Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply through on line for one temporary post of Senior Project Associate with essential scanned documents (as mentioned in the terms and conditions) so as to reach the same to the e- mail ID of the Principal Investigator, SIF (TANII) and Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu on 15.10.2020. The short listed candidates will be intimated the details of interview through their email ID on 17.10.2020. On line interview will be held on 20.10.2020 at 10.30 am.
Date and Time of On-Line Interview : Date 20/10/2020 Time 10.30 am
See All Other Jobs in our Database