Recruitment for Pharmacists (06 posts) in Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital
In view of the spread of COVID 19, the Government in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar have been pleased to augment the health work force in the state vide Notification No 21967/H/Dt 29.09.2020.The interested candidates and retired candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are invited to appear the Walk-in-Interview to fill up the paramedical posts as specified below in Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Balasore.
Post : Pharmacist
The engagement is contractual (Daily Wage) basis and engagement period is till 31.12.2020.The duration may extend further, if required. The engagement is purely temporary and can be terminated at any point of time without assigning reason thereof.
No of Post : 06
As per the labour & ESI dept : @Rs 388 per day
COVID 19 Incentive : Rs 612/ per day
Eligibility Criteria & Certificates required
• Diploma/Bachelor in Pharmacy from any Govt, colleges Odisha/ Recognised private Institutions duly approved by AICTE conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
• +2 science certificate or equivalent
• Pharmacy registration certificate from Govt, of Odisha
• HSC certificate or equivalent
• Photo and ID proof(Voter ID/Aadhar/ PAN)
Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may come with all original documents at the time of walk in interview
Procedure of Selection
The selection will be made strictly on the marks secured on technical qualification only.
The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of Walk-in- Interview:
• Two self attested passport size recent photographs.
• Self attested photocopy of HSC/Equivalent examination Certificate.
• Self attested photocopy of passed certificate and mark sheets of essential qualification and preferential qualification as per requirement of the post.
• Self attested photocopy of identity proof like Voter Identity Card/ Adhar Card/Pan card
• Certificate for conversion as applicable to % of mark if any
• Certificate towards AICTE/UGC recognition of institution or University if any.
Note- The authority has the right to reject the candidatures, if any discrepancies are noticed from their behavior, attitude, conduct, forged in certificates etc at time of interview and during the engagement period. The candidates will have to obey the principles laid down by Govt, from time to time for COVID 19 at the time of interview as well as during the engagement period.
Date of walk-in Interview : 27.10.2020 from 11:00AM to 04:00PM
Venue : Fakir Mohan Medical College & Hospital Campus at Remuna, Balasore-756019
See All Other Jobs in our Database