Jobs for Pharmacists (32 posts) at Municipal Corporation
Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) in Surat Municipal Corporation for Urban Primary Health Center and Urban Community Health Center under Gujarat Urban Health Project for the purpose of making health services natural, accessible and health infrastructure in the area of Municipal Corporation of the State with various resolutions of Gujarat Government Health and Family Welfare Department. A separate structure has been set up and the following regular posts have been allotted on a temporary basis by the Government of Gujarat on 100% grant basis.
No of Posts: 32
Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised university
Registered in Gujarat State Pharmacy Council
Pay: Fix salary Rs. 31340 till 5 years
Age limit: 35 years
(Note: Candidate appointed to the above post will not be considered as an employee of Surat Municipal Corporation.)
Advertisement No .: P.R.O. 1197
Only online applications are invited from Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) for the purpose of making a selection / waiting list to fill the currently vacant and future vacancies or new vacancies from direct recruitment. Candidates fulfilling the qualification as per the existing provisions of the recruitment rules and examination rules of the respective posts and wishing to do so on 15/10/2020 from 10:30 am to 25/10/2020 at 11:59 pm on the website of Surat Municipal Corporation. Before applying online, the candidate should carefully study the following recruitment information and instructions and fill up the online application form.
1. The above vacancies have been created on a temporary basis till the grant of the Government is received. Candidates nominated for the post will be appointed on the condition that they will be dismissed after the closure of the project. In this regard the candidate will not be entitled to make it permanent or get other benefits in future. And the appointed candidate will not be considered as an employee of Surat Municipal Corporation.
2. A final waiting list will be prepared for the above cadres on the basis of the criteria deemed appropriate by the Appointment Authority. The criteria for conducting Return Tasty Practical Test oral interview will be decided based on the basic qualifications and / or experience of the place and the applicants will be informed about it by posting a collator on the website or by sending a message to the mobile number mentioned in the online application will be done.
3. The Municipal Commissioner has every right to do so in such circumstances as may be necessary to cancel or change the given advertisement for any reason. The right will remain and Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) will not be bound to give reasons for this,
4. Candidates for the above posts will have to personally reach the place indicated for the examination to be prescribed. In this regard, no allowance will be paid by Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat).
5. As required for this announcement, the date for document verification and necessary instructions which will be posted on the newspapers or on the website of Surat Municipal Corporation at that time and will be informed by message on mobile number and e-mail. So that it is in the interest of the candidate to maintain the mobile number and e-mail address till the time of online application when the recruitment process is completed. The Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) will not be responsible for the situation that may arise in the future due to change of e-mail or phone number. No written correspondence will be sent to the candidates regarding the recruitment process for the above posts. To take note of. Candidates are requested to visit the website of Surat Municipal Corporation suratmunicipal.gov.in for further information regarding the recruitment process for this post.
6. The applicant candidate will have to pass the examination of "CCC +" by the employee of class-3 and the examination of "CCC" by the employee of class-II within 1 (one) year from the date of their appointment through the institution declared from time to time by various resolutions of Gujarat Government. Those who have already passed this exam will have to submit a certificate along with the application.
7. Reserved seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Classes will be reserved only for the candidates of that reserved category from the original State of Gujarat.
8. Candidates in the reserved category will be able to apply for the non-reserved seat but the criteria for their selection will be applicable only for the non-reserved category.
9. Out of the total vacancies in the category as indicated in the advertisement, 2% is reserved for women candidates, except for the reserved seats for women candidates, the remaining seats are not to be considered as reserved for male candidates only. Male as well as female candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of merit. E.g. Out of the total 10 posts, 05 posts are reserved for women candidates, but the remaining 05 posts will be filled by women as well as male candidates on merit basis.
If a qualified female candidate is not available for the reserved seats for women, then the category related to that position (Non-Reserved [GENERAL], SC, ST, SEBC, EWS will be filled by male candidates
10. Document mentioned by the candidate at the time of online application, when the practical / written examination is taken then by the request of Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) will have the power to select a candidate / delete his name from the waiting list if there is any discrepancy between the evidence presented at the time of verification and the details given in the online application.
(1) Birth certificate for proof of age, school leaving certificate or certificate issued by the Board of Secondary / Higher Secondary Education. (Any one)
(2) Marksheet, Certificate, Degree Certificate, Attemp Certificate, Registration Certificate for educational qualification.
(3) Candidate of reserved caste should submit the application along with the application regarding the caste of the candidate. The certificate must be submitted.
(4) If the candidate is from backward class, then the certificate of competent officer obtained on or after 1-4-18 regarding not being included in advanced class has to be submitted.
(5) If there is a candidate of economically weaker class (ANV), then the resolution number of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment (Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Sections) should be submitted in the form of Sample or Appendix-C (Certificate of Eligibility for Economically Weaker Classes) in Gujarati form. Candidates who are unable to produce such certificate issued by the competent authority will be treated as ordinary candidates and their candidature will be canceled if such candidates do not fall within the age limit fixed for general candidates.
(6) Candidate has to submit the certificate of Civil Surgeon that he has 50% or more physical deformity. Only then such candidate will be eligible for the benefit of reserve as Disabled Candidate (PH).
(7) Only after obtaining the educational qualification / degree as required in the advertisement, the experience will be considered valid. Prior experience will not be considered valid under any circumstances. At the time of verification of original certificates, the candidate has to submit a certificate with the inward / outward number and date of the recognized institution including the duration of experience (day, month, year) and the type of duties performed / details of experience obtained in support of the experience shown in the application. Only the offer letter or appointment letter will be considered invalid as proof of experience but if it is accompanied by occasional increment or promotion order given by the organization, proof of salary or other supporting evidence then such experience will be considered valid after adequate verification.
(8) If the candidate is an employee of Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) and has studied further after entering the job and has passed any examination, then a copy of the permission order.
(9) Fixed Salary / Temporary Employees of Gujarat Urban Health Project (Surat) will also have to apply online and after applying their hard copy along with a copy of the last pay slip, their candidature application will be approved by the competent officer of their department. After doing so, the Central Establishment (Recruitment) should be sent to the Surat Municipal Corporation Department.
(10) Copy of EPIC card, PAN card and Aadhaar card.
The upper age limit will be considered as the last date to apply online. As per the prevailing rules of the Government, concessions will be given in the upper age limit for the candidates of the reserved category of the category for which the seats have been reserved in this advertisement.
(1) General category female candidates - 5 years
(2) Reserve class male candidates - 5 years
(3) Reserved class female candidates - 10 years
(4) General class disabled male candidates - 5 years
(5) General class disabled female candidates - 10 years
(6) Reserved class disabled male candidates - 10 years
(7) Candidates with disabilities in the reserved category - 15 years
Note: The age limit for online application with concessions available to all category candidates should not exceed 5 years under any circumstances. Candidates in the reserved category will apply for non-reserved seats, but rules for their selection Standards will only apply to non-reserved categories.
See All Other Jobs in our Database