Job Openings for Assistant Professor (18 posts) at SRTMUN
The University established on September 17, 1994 by the Government of Maharashtra. The university has celebrated 25 years of excellence in the field of education and research this year (2019-20). The University has been named after Swami Ramanand Teerth the Doyen of the Hyderabad Liberation Struggle and also a renowned educationalist and social activist. The University is to cater for southern part of Marathwada Region of Maharashtra State, specifically to the districts of Nanded, Latur, Parbhani and Hingoli.
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor on Fix pay for School of Pharmacy, School of Educational Sciences & New Model Degree College, Hingoli.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of posts : 18
Reservation : 4 – Open, 3 – SC, 1 – ST, 1 – VJ (A), 1 – NT-B, 3 – OBC, 3 – S.E.B.C, 2– E.W.S
Specialization : Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmacology / Pharmacognosy and Quality Assurance
Tenure of Post : Academic year 2020-21.
Pay per Month from University Fund : Rs.24000/-
*Salary of Scale Post:- pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with AGP Rs.6000/- (Pay per Month from University Fund)
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals
1. Reservation for Physical Handicapped person/s will be as per the State Government norms.
2. Reservation for Women will be as per the State Government norms.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
5. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
6. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
7. Applicants for Assistant Professors are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
8. Candidates desirous to applying for more than one post should submit separate applications.
9. University reserve the rights to not to fill up any of the advertised posts, without assigning any reasons.
10. University reserves the rights to reduce or increase the number of posts.
11. University reserves the rights to decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates.
12. Candidates belonging to reserved categories, as notified by the State Government of Maharashtra and also belonging to specific reserved category from Maharashtra State will alone be considered for reserved posts.
13. As per G.R. dated 29-03-1997 the reservation in favour of VJ (A), NT (1), NT (2) & NT(3) will be interchangeable if the candidate/s not available from required category, Hence, candidate belongs to NT(1), NT(2) & NT(3) can apply for the concerned reserved post.
14. Preference will be given to Sports person as per provision under Maharashtra State Govt.
15. As regards instructions, Sr. No. 15 & 16, Women and Sports candidates from the Open, OBC, NT-2 & NT-3 category must submit Non-Creamy layer Certificate for getting the benefit of Horizontal Reservation in the said category as per Government norms.
16. As per provision laid down in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/CR(17/ 2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005 issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, in the prescribed proforma with Application Form, as Declaration FORM-A.
17. A candidate must fill all the columns in the application form. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
18. The candidate should submit all the required documents and related proof to API score with application form.
19. Interview of candidates found eligible will be preceded for oral interview.
20. No application shall be entertained if it is incomplete.
21. Those who are already in service should submit the No Objection Certificate from previous employer at the time of interview.
22. Mere possession of minimum qualifications does not confer any right to be appeared for interview and / or selection.
23. No queries or correspondence regarding selection of candidates will be entertained at any stage.
24. The University will not be responsible for any postal lapses or delay.
25. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post. 26. The University shall not be held responsible for postponement or cancellation of scheduled interviews for any unforeseen / unavoidable reasons.
27. Canvassing in any form, directly or indirectly, will disqualify the candidate immediately.
28. Candidate should enclose attested copies of all the following documents/certificates with each application form.
(i) Degree / Diploma, Statement of Marks and other certificates of the educational qualifications and experience.
(ii) Caste Certificate from Competent Authority, if candidate belong to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Nomadic Tribe and Vimukta Jati / OBC. It is compulsory to attach the Non Creamy Layer Certificate (current year) with application form to the candidates who belongs to the VJ-A, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D and OBC categories vide Government of Maharashtra’s Circular No. CBC 10/2006/Pra.Kra.15/MAVAK 5 dated 5th June, 2006.
(iii) Caste validity certificate (for reserved posts).
(iv) SSC certificate or other equivalent certificate in support of age. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only and
(v) All other relevant documents / certificates.
29. The last date for submitting application in prescribed form, duly completed, in Two copies on dated 23/10/2020 at 05.40 P.M.
30. The Actual date of interview will be informed to the concerned qualified candidate and published on the University website: srtmun.ac.in
31. The Government Resolutions / Circulars issued by the Government of Maharashtra and the Provisions of Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016 will be applicable.
See All Other Jobs in our Database