Job for Research Assistant, Research Associate, Research Scientist at NextGen Invito diagnostics Pvt Ltd
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), an Institution of national importance established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, with regional and global partnerships synergizing with the programmes of UNESCO. The primary focus of RCB is to provide world class education, training and conduct innovative research at the interface of multiple disciplines to create high quality human resource in disciplinary and interdisciplinary areas of biotechnology in a globally competitive research milieu.
Post : 03 (01 Research Assistant, 01 Research Associate, Research Scientist)
Company Name : NextGen Invito diagnostics Pvt Ltd
Location : BSC-BioNest Bioincubator, Regional Centre for Biotechnology, NCR-Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, India
Educational Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech/Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology , Life Sciences or any other allied field.
0-2 years for Research Assistant
2-5 years for Research Associate
3-7 years for Research Scientist
Compensation : As per industry norms
• Should be having sound understanding and/or hands-on over modern biotechnology techniques viz., Nucleic acid isolation, PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, 2D-GE, WB, Microarray, protein-array and Flow-cytometry.
• Experience in molecular and/or serological diagnostic and development of cell based assay would be a plus.
• Should be having analytical bend of mind and problem solving skills.
• Should be able to perform the day-to-day laboratory task independently with minimum or no supervision.
• Should be a team player and be adapt to the lab culture.
• Sound oral and written communication skills.
PS : Please mention “Job Opening-NGIVD” in the subject line.
Dr. Suresh Thakur
NextGen Invitro Diagnostics Pvt Ltd
BSC BioNEST Bio-Incubator, Regional Centre for Biotechnology,
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, Faridabad, Haryana-121001
See All Other Jobs in our Database