Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance scheme is unique in its applicability since no other State/ government agency has provided universal health coverage to the poor. The choice of hospital for treatment is with the patient. The entire process from the time of conduct of health camps to the screening, diagnosing , treatment, follow- up and claim payment is made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud. The scheme is complimentary to facilities available in government hospitals and put together provides Universal Health Coverage to BPL population including Prevention, Primary care and In-Patient care.
Post : Aarogya Mithra
No of posts : 65
Pay Net Salary : Net Salary 12,000/-
Job Location : Guntur District
Age : 42 Yrs, For OC candidates, should not have bom before 01.10.1978. Age : 47 YRS, For BC,SC,ST candidates, should not have born before 01.10.1973. For PH candidates should not have completed 52 yrs
Qualifications: B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, Pharmacy D, B.Sc Medical Lab- Technology with good academic record.
i. Excellent communication skills.
ii. Should read, speak, and write Telugu and English.
iii. Should have computer knowledge and efficient in MS office.
iv. Shall have basic understanding of Medical / Surgical specialties, and Hospitals.
Method of recruitment : Outsourcing
(1) Candidates applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of resumes.
(2) Recruitment shall be done only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
1. Academic qualification - 65 Marks
2. Computer Skills - 15 Marks
3. Interview (Subject) - 20 Marks
Documents/ Certificate to be produced at the time of selection process :
Following documents/certificates, in original along with one set of photocopies are required to be brought at the time of selection process:
1. 10th Standard
3. Degree / PG from UGC recognized university
4. Caste Certificate from competent authority
5. Date of Birth
6. No Objection Certificate (If in service)
7. Concerned medical certificate for differently abled persons (if applicable)
The individuals can send their application form at drop box District Coordinator office, Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health care Trust, Dr No 25ri6-H6/B. Behind Gowtham hero show room,Chuttugunta,Guntur-522007. (OR) send Register post to the above mention address.
Last date for submission of Applications is 31.10.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database