Job for Pharmacists(04 posts) under NHM | Government Jobs
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of various categories of posts in DPMU., under National Health Mission, in Vizianagaram District.
Post : Pharmacist
Program : Maternal Health (24X7)
No of Posts : 04
Required qualifications : D.Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of various categories of posts in DPMU., under National Health Mission, in Vizianagaram District.
2. Details of Name of the post, number of posts notified, education qualifications and experience required as at Annexure.I & II.
3. Age Limit : 18 to 42 years as on date of issue of notification. Relaxation for BC.,SC., ST., PH., candidates as per rules.
4. Candidates shall submit their application ( as per the format given at Annexure.III) along with the following documents to the office of the DM&HO., Vizianagaram during office hours.
a. Copy of SSC certificate.
b. Copy of Intermediate certificate.
c. Copy of certificate of qualification mentioned against the post applied in column 3 of table in Annexure.II
d. Copy of marks memos of qualification mentioned against post applied in column 3 of table in Annexure.II
e. Copy of latest caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar in case of BC/SC/ST.,
f. Copy of experience certificate as per column 4 of Annexure.II
5. As per format at Annexure.III duly filled and signed.
6. Attested copies of certificates as above attach.
7. Recruitment process will be conducted by the District Selection Committee .
8. Recruitment is on contract basis and initially for period of one year.
Schedule for recruitment process
Last Date of receipt of application : 10.10.2020
Publishing merit list and calling for objections : 15.10.2020
Publication of final merit list and selection with rule of reservation : 17.10.2020
Issue of appointment orders : 19.10.2020
NOTE: The posts notified above shall be increased or decreased by the District Selection Committee.
See All Other Jobs in our Database