MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
Post : Pharmacist
Directorate, Employees State Insurance Services, Indore
No of Posts : 06 (EWS-03, OBC-03)
Pay Scale : Rs 25300-80500/-
Educational Qualification :
Must pass Higher Secondary (10 + 2) examination from the Secondary Education Board or other board recognized for this purpose along with those subjects which are mandatory for admission in pharmacy degree / diploma course. Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and M.P. Registered Pharmacist in Pharmacy Council.
Direct recruitment from open competition : 18 to 40
SC, Tribe, For Other Backward Classes Government / Corporation / Board / Autonomous Institution Employees / Nagar Sainik / Disabled / Women (Unreserved / Reserved) etc. : 18 to 45 (05 years relaxation in maximum age limit)
for unreserved candidates : Rs.500 / - per question paper
for SC / ST / OBC / PWD : Rs.250 / - per question paper
for candidates (Only for the original residents of MP)
Direct Recruitment - Backlog : No Fee
Online Application - Candidates who fill online through kiosk will pay the portal fee of Rs 60 / -. Apart from this, portal fee of Rs 20 / - on filling the form after registering through registered citizen user Will be payable.
1. Aadhar registration of the candidate is mandatory.
2. It will be mandatory to bring the original photo-bearing identity card in the examinations conducted by the board. The candidate can select one of the voter ID card, pencard, Aadhaar card, driving licenses, and passport as the original photo-bearing identity card. UIDAI E-Aadhaar will be valid only if it is verified by (UIDAI). In the absence of the original photo-bearing identity card, the candidate will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
3. Candidates are required to bring their Aadhar card / e-Aadhaar card / Aadhaar card photocopy / Aadhaar number / Aadhaar VID information in addition to the original identity card decided in the rule book. Multilevel biometric verification is mandatory at the time of admission and during the examination.
4. Multilevel biometric verification is mandatory at the time of admission and during the examination.
5. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center till the reporting time in the examination. After this, the candidates coming late will not be eligible for admission.
6. Use of electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, log tables, and copy forms etc. is completely prohibited in the examination hall.
7. Online application - Only through serial number, candidates can get their admit card for online examination. Therefore, the application number number must be handled safely, the applicant will have all the responsibility.
8. It is mandatory for the applicant to bring the black hair point pen and the admit card downloaded from the Board's website for admission to the examination hall at the examination center.
9. Any candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination after the commencement of the examination. Will not happen.
10. While filling the application form, any certificate of the candidates is not tested by the PEB and is examined by the department concerned during the appointment process. Therefore, the eligibility of the candidates in the computer-based online exam (Eligibility) (Provisional) will be
11. For all the above posts, it will be mandatory for the candidates to be registered alive in the employment office of Madhya Pradesh State.
12. Special primitive tribe communities like Madhya Pradesh Candidates belonging to Baiga, Saharia / Sahariya and Bharia Scheduled Tribes attached their all necessary certificates for non-executive positions in hardcopy (in format-4 of the rule book) attached in the hardcopy, till the last date for filling the application form. Separate application will have to be sent directly to the concerned department, not sending B.B. Application sent to P.E.B. will be considered invalid.
13. Primitive Tribe for recruitment in case the department posts are executive, ( There will be no provision for exemption from the examination of the candidates of Baiga, Saharia / Sahariya and Bharia). Those candidates should apply online for the examination as candidates of the Scheduled Tribes. (In such a situation all the Kandi related to Baiga, Saharia and Bharia Deletions will be valid.)
Instructions regarding the online examination system
(i) Attendance of the candidate at the scheduled reporting time at the examination center is mandatory.
(ii) Candidate Aadhaar enabled biometric verification will be done at the examination center on the exam date. In case the candidate does not have biometric verification, he will not be eligible to appear in the examination.
(iii) In addition to biometric, the candidate should get T.A.C. It is compulsory to bring in entries of the second part.
(iv) Online test mock test system will be available for the candidates on the website of PEB, using which the applicant can practice the examination process before the examination.
(v) P.E.B. The facility of online examination process will be available for the applicant in the office also. (vi) The candidate will be required to select one option out of the four options available for each question during the examination.
(vii) P.E.B. Question paper and model answers will be displayed the next day after the examination ends on the website of the applicant, on the basis of which the applicant can submit his representation in relation to the question and his answer option in the prescribed format as per rules.
(vii) After considering the representations received from the candidates, the final answer key (Model Answer) will be prepared. Based on which the exam results will be prepared and declared. (vii) After considering the representations received from the candidates, the final answer key (Model Answer) will be prepared. Based on which the exam results will be prepared and declared.
(ix) Online applicants can get their admit card for online examination only through user identification and password. Therefore, the applicant must maintain the user identity and password, which will be the responsibility of the applicant.
(x) Provision for normalization of the score of the candidates in the event of examination being conducted in more than one shift Will be safe
(xi) The time of conducting the examination in the rule book can be changed / amended according to the circumstances.
(xii) The scheduled date of conducting the examination can be changed according to the circumstances and the examination can be conducted after the scheduled date.
(xiii) Candidates will be eligible to appear in the examination only on production of original identity proof card. Print out of e-Aadhaar card E-Aadhaar will be valid only if it is verified by (UIDAI).
(xii) Candidates coming after the prescribed reporting time in the examination will not be eligible for admission to the examination center.
Start Date for filling the application form : 10/10/2020
Start date for amending the application form : 10/10/2020
Last date for filling the application form : 01 Nov 2020
Revision of application form Last Date To : 02 Nov 2020
Exam date and day : 16-27 Dec, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database