IGIMS was established on 19th November 1983, as an autonomous organisation on the pattern of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The objective was to provide super specialty medical facilities in Bihar. On 27th January 1983 Cabinet approved the completion of this massive project in 4 phases within a span of six (6) years. According to the decision of State Government, 130.20 Acres of land was transferred to IGIMS.
Post : Pharmacist Grade- II
No of post : 02 Posts [UR (F)- 01, SC- 01]
Pay Scale : L-5, Basic Rs. 29200/- (Twenty nine thousand two hundred) + usual allowances.
Essential (i) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution / Board
(ii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948
Desirable (i) Degree in Pharmacy from recognised Institution/ University
(ii) Experience in dispensing and / or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern
Upper Age Limit : Between 18 and 30 years as on 31-10-2020 (Relaxabie for the employees of IGIMS upto 40 years) Age relaxation as per Govt, of Bihar Rule, ie 05 years for SC/ST. 03 years for EBC (MBC)/ BC and 03 years for all categories of Female Candidate (Benefits of reservation, age relaxation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicants out-side the State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefits of reservation. Handicapped candidate will be given the benefits of reservation and relaxation as per rule of Govt, of Bihar). Government Servant shall be given relaxation in age as per Govt. Rule.
1. Application form can be submitted "ON LINE" through Institute website igims.org.
Application Fee : Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) for UR/OBC and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) for SC/ST/EBC.
Applicants are required to follow up the instructions mention at the “ON LINE APPLICATION" available at website igims.org and Keep all the required certificate/photo etc ready for upload.
Applicants are also required to regularly visit the website for any updates/modification/corrigendum.
2 Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer must submit their application along with No Objection Certificate issued by the employer at the time of interview and attach with their application otherwise they will not be considered for selection. In case not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are neither employed at any organization nor doing any course anywhere
3. SC/ST candidate must attach their caste certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along with application form. EBC (MBC)/BC Candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along with certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along with application form, if claimed for reservation.
4 In the case of Direct Recruitment, Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt, of Bihar. Benefit reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant outside of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt, of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule. These are applicable for direct recruitment/reqular appointment.
5. Number of vacancy, may increase or decrease.
6. In addition to Pay, other allowances will be admissible as per rule (wherever applicable except contractual appointment).
7. The post is non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind direct or in-direct including laboratory is strictly prohibited and if found indulging in such private practice, appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
8. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to reject/accept any or all the applications without assigning any reason and to cancel this advertisement.
9 Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Interview/Written test.
11. In the case of suitable candidate for appointment on deputation on the post of Financial Advisor, Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil),Stores Officer is not available, contractual appointment from eligible candidate shall be done on the post of Financial Advisor, Chief Administrative Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil),Stores Officer.
Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on IGIMS website : iqims.org : 10-10-2020 from 10.00 AM
Closing date for online registration and submission of online application : 31-10-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database