Torrent Pharma, the flagship company of Torrent Group, is ranked amongst the top pharma companies of India. It is a dominant player in the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) and has achieved significant presence in gastro-intestina, diabetology, anti-infective and pain management segments. Torrent Pharma has a strong international presence spanning over 70 countries with over 1200 product registrations.
Post : Technology Transfer
Job Responsibilities :
• To successfully transfer the product from R&D to the manufacturing locations in consultation with the group leader
• To resolve all the scale up and production related issues (trouble shooting)
• To propose and fix the batch size i.e. of the Demo, Scale up. Exhibit and Commercial.
• To get involved and observe in the TT demo batch with F&D.
• To take scale up batch at manufacturing locations and prepare scale up batch protocol and its reports.
• To support in preparing Master Formula Card (MFC), Sampling Protocol and Risk Assessment Form for execution of Batches.
• To take the exhibit batches at the manufacturing locations.
Qualification & Experience : M.Pharm. With 3 -8 years hands on Experience in OSD, Semisolid, Topical, Ophthalmic, Oncology, TT, Unit operations, Scale up, PDL, PAT, Travelling to Manufacturing sites & plant location
Location : R&D Centre (Gandhinagar)
Interested candidates can share their CVs on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database