Faculty Trainer Posts at IGMPI | Ph.D, M.Pharm
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society ( under The Societies Registration Act,1860) with Government of India recognized by the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India, approved training Institute of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches.
Post : Faculty (Trainer) positions
No of Posts : 03
• Delivering Lecture to the students as and when required.
• To set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
• Handling doubt sessions or query sessions of the students related to basic and applied aspects of Pharma Quality and clinical research.
• Candidate should have comprehensive information about the clinical trial execution and statistics, current Regulations and Ethics followed.
• Excellent communication, presentation, expressive, interactive, and Public Speaking skills.
• Well versed with the latest tool and industry updates related to each and every aspect of the Pharma Products or as per your expertise area.
• M. Pharm or PhD (Pharmacy) with sound Industry experience as mentioned
• A minimum of ten years for Professor/ six years for Associate Professor/ 3 years for Assistant Professor industry/teaching/ research/ professional experience as on the date of application. The candidate should either have sound industry experience or have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of publications in reputed journals and refereed conferences, course development and/ or other recognized relevant professional activities.
Mode of teaching & training
Classroom, Part-time, Distance & eLearning
Experience : 3 to 20 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Noida
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Teaching & Training
Salary : As per Institute's norms for senior professionals
End Date : 20th October, 2020
Send your Resume at : email@example.com
Ms. Surbhi Koul
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India
See All Other Jobs in our Database