The institute is committed to the challenging task of development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology at the cutting edge. For about five decades we have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Raipur. At present the institute offers graduate level courses in twelve disciplines.
Post : Project Assistant
Applications are invited for the post of the Project assistant -01 in a Department of science and technology Early career research award (DST-ECR) research project entitled “Experimental, Mathematical and Kinetic modeling of microbial fuel cell process from the waste water” (Ref No: ECR/2016/001208) under the guidance of Dr. Satya Eswari, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur will be conducted.
Essential qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech Biotechnology / Biochemical engineering / Environmental biotechnology / Environmental sciences or M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Biochemical engineering / Environmental biotechnology / Environmental sciences)
Desirable qualification : M.E/M.Tech. in Biotechnology.
Fellowship : 24,000 per month (consolidated)
Tenure of project/fellowship : 6 months
Job duty : Research work related to project
Job description: Research work and data collection related to the project work
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above position is purely temporary and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every six months.
2. Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of attested photocopies.
3. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
4. Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointments in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
7. Appointment will be contractual in nature and as per the Institute terms and conditions for.
Date & time of interview : 5-11-2019, 11 am
(Dr. J Satya Eswari)
Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor
Department of Biotechnology
See All Other Jobs in our Database