National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Research Assistant
Title of project: "Evaluation of Drug Utilization Patterns among Elderly Patients" funded by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Stipend/ Consolidated Salary : Rs.31,000/- per month
Essential qualification : Graduate in Pharmacy from a recognized university / Institute with 03 years work experience from a recognized Institute or Master's degree in Pharmacy
Age limit : 30 years
Desirable : Experience in research relevant studies.
Duration : One Year
1. Qualification/ degree should be from a reputed Institution/ University.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee for selection.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
5. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
6. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
7. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and ne-v correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
8. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
Walk-in-Interview on 15th October, 2019 between 09:00 hrs. A.M. to 11:00 hrs. A.M. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database