Require Assistant Product Manager (04 posts) at Ozone Pharmaceutical Ltd | B.Pharm with MBA
‘Ozone Group’ of companies, from its initial roots, has been built around the foundations of well-being; with a mission to either add years to life or life to years because life is precious”. Ozone Group of Companies, like its namesake, aims to provide protection and care. Ozone group’s has diversified interests across 5 divisions namely Pharmaceuticals, Beauty and Cosmetics, Food, Wellness and Skill development. Formed in the year 1991, the group has gone from strength to strength with the presence in Pharmaceuticals, Herbals Cosmetics, Professional Range of products, Infrastructure development for food processing, Skill development training & Wellness Services and employs 1500+ people.
Post : Assistant Product Manager - 04 posts
The Assistant product Manager or Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with various departments, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Support the development and implementation of the product strategy that ensures winning new business and driving sales growth.
• Support development and implementation of Sales promotion campaigns and material.
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
• Collaborate with sales force and medical department to develop promotional programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
• Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan.
• Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal team; analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary.
• Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders to achieve product objectives.
• Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in pharmacy or Life Sciences along with MBA (Full time) from reputed school
• 1-6 years of marketing/product management experience, or combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
• Ability to analyze and interpret market data, capable of identifying market needs.
• Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and Organizational/planning skills.
• Excellent presentation skills using MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
Experience : 1-6 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc with MBA
Location : DELHI (Janakpuri)
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Salary range : 4, 00,000- 8, 00,000 per annum along with lucrative incentive plan.
Functional Area : Pain Management, Cardio-Diabetic Management, Gastro-Intestinals, Gynecology, Neutraceuticals and Anti-Infectives
End Date : 25th November, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database