Recruitment for Pharmacist at Urban Health Society
Ahmedabad is a historical and industrial city of Gujarat. After acquiring the status of a mega city, its rate of growth and development has surprisingly increased. The Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation or the AMC, established in July 1950 under the Bombay Provincial Corporation Act, 1949, is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Ahmedabad.
Post : Pharmacist
Degree of Pharmacy from a recognized University or Diploma; Gujarat Pharmacy Council Registration must be done. Candidates holding a basic commuter certificate will be given priority.
Experience working in Government Institute, Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation, Urban Health Society Ahmedabad given priority to the candidate.
Age : Maximum 62 years
Salary : Rs 13,000/- Fix
Terms and Conditions
1. Applicant must attach an authentic copy of all certificate of qualification and experience with the application form. If the copy of the certificate is not attached then such application will be considered as canceled and the decision made by the office here will be final if the application form is not submitted and the original evidence of the certificate attached to the application will be considered. There will be no claim of the candidate on that.
2. Candidates of Nos. 1 and 2, who are between the ages of 58 to 62 years, must attach a physical fitness certificate from the Government Hospital.
3. If there is a need for modification or cancellation of this advertisement for any reason in connection with the recruitment process of this place, the higher authority of the department shall have full authority to do so and the higher officer will not be bound to give reasons for this. General Chat Chat Lounge
4. Appointment of Selected Candidate will be for 3 months. If the employee's performance is satisfactory after completion of the contract, his contract will be renewed with a break of 1 days.
5. The selected candidate will have to perform as per the norms set by the Urban Health Society from time to time.
6. The selected candidates will have to sign a contract with The Urban Health Society, Ahmedabad under the National Health Mission before the appointment and there will be no claim with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
7. If any kind of political or institutional pressure is to be taken for the above position, then their appointment will be canceled.
8. A candidate who has a degree in university from a candidate who is in marks grade will have to submit a certificate about converting the university's grade into a percentage.
9. As per the instructions received by the State Health Society from time to time, the pay scale will be amended.
10. The selected candidate will be eligible to receive the appointment subject to the conditions on which the appointing officer is appointed.
11. The candidate's merit list will be excluded from the merit list if the candidate's requests are prepared from above as if anything in it is faulty or wrong. General Chat Chat Lounge
12. If the amendment is suggested by the State Government or the Central Government on the appointment of the candidate, it will be amended accordingly with the approval of the competent authority.
Eligible candidates have their name, address, Details of age, educational qualification and experience, along with a signed application form and certified copy of the required certificates in the format included. From 02/10/2019 to 11/10/2019 until 6pm, Submit Application Form through by personal or Register A.D Post at Urban Family Welfare Unit, 2nd Floor, Aarogya Bhavan, Old T.B Hospital Compound, opp. Old ST bus stand, Geeta Mandir Road, near the gate of Estodia, Jamalpur, Ahmedabad - 380022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database