The Union Public Service Commission is India's central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.The agency's charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters.
Post : Drugs Inspector (Unani)
Organisation : Directorate of AYUSH
Department/Office : Health and Family Welfare Department
No.of post: 01 (UR-01)
Pay Scale: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 8 (Rs 47,600-1,51,100/-).
Not exceeding 30 years as on the normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For Age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’
(A) (i) Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in clinical Pharmacology or Micro-biology from a recognized University.
(ii) Atleast one year’s practical experience in Unani Pharmacy. OR
(B) Degree in Unani System of Medicine from a recognised University or a State Govt. or a statutory faculty, council or Board of Indian System of Medicine recognised by the Central Govt. / State Govts. for this purpose. OR
(C) Diploma in Unani System of Medicine granted by a State Govt. or an institution recognised by the Central Govt. or a State Govt. for this purpose. Note1 Qualifications are relaxable at discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note2 The qualification regarding experience is relaxable at the discretion of Union Public Service Commission, for the reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies to reserved for them.
Desirable Qualificaiton (s) : Experience in testing/ manufacturing of Unani Drugs or experience in inspection of firms manufacturing Unani Drugs.
(i) To inspect premises licensed for manufacture of Unani Drugs.
(ii) To send a detailed report after each inspection forthwith to the Controlling Authority.
(iii) To take samples of the drugs manufactured on the premises and send them for test or analysis.
(iv) To institute prosecution in respect of violation of the Act and the Rules made there under.
Probation : Two years.
Head Quarter : Delhi under Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Other Details : Group ‘B’ General Central Service Gazetted Non-Ministerial. The post is temporary but likely to be continue.
Any Other Conditions : Private Practice of any kind whatsoever is prohibited.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
• Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement available on the Commission's website. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed advertisement. Otherwise, submitted application(s) shall be outrightly rejected.
• The date for determining the eligibility of all the candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA), unless specified otherwise.
• The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Recruitment Application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing apart from debarment by the Commission.
• The candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application as any Correspondence will be made by the Commission through e-mail only. The candidates are also advised to refer to website of the Commission for regular updates of the recruitment cases.
• The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for a particular post. However, if they submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then they must ensure that the Online Recruitment Application with the higher 'Application Number' is complete in all respects including fee, wherever applicable. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher 'Application Number' shall be considered by the Commission and fee paid against one 'Application Number' shall not be adjusted against any other 'Application Number'.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
• The candidates are not required to send the printouts of their online applications to the Commission. However, the Application will not be treated as finally submitted unless and until it is available under 'My Finally Submitted Application' Tab before the closing date and time. Please retain a print out of your finally submitted online application (complete with Payment Details, if not fee-exempted applicant) as a proof of submission of your application to the Commission, whenever required.
• All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis would be required to submit a declaration, whenever asked by the commission, that they had informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department while applying for this selection.
• The candidates belonging to OBC (Creamy Layer), i.e., who have marked their Creamy Layer status as 'YES' in ORA are not entitled to reservation admissible to OBC candidates and they will be treated at par with "UNRESERVED (UR)" candidates. Similarly, benefits of reservation to OBC/SC/ST category will be admissible only when post is reserved for them. If post is not reserved for their respective category, they can apply against unreserved vacancy and in such case they will be treated at par with "UNRESERVED (UR)" candidates for all the purposes.
• The prescribed Essential Qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for recruitment test/interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database