Job for Pharmacy professionals at GADVASU | M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc - Salary 31000 per month
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme(s).
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at a fixed salary of Rs.31000/- p.m. + HRA in “ICAR-23 Outreach programme on zoonotic diseases” ICAR sponsored Scheme.
Essential qualifications and eligibility conditions for senior research fellow
1. B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.V.Sc. / B.Sc. in life sciences / B.Pharma with a minimum OCPA of 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
2. M.V.Sc. in any Veterinary subject preferably in Veterinary Public Health / M.Sc. Life Sciences / M.Pharmacy with a minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 basis or 65% marks or relevant discipline with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree.
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. The condition of knowledge in Punjabi is however relaxable if the candidate is found otherwise deserving.
• Candidates having postgraduate degree in Life Sciences with 3 years bachelor’s degree and 2 years master’s degree should have NET qualification.
• Preference will be given to candidate having experience of working on molecular techniques like Isolation, PCR, blotting etc.
• The candidate should be capable of extensive travelling and conducting dairy farms sample collection throughout Punjab state.
• Candidates having B.V.Sc. & A.H/ B.V.Sc. and M.V.Sc. degree will be preferred
1. To collect, process and analyse samples using molecular techniques.
2. Data collection, data entry and survey
3. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by PI.
The post is purely temporary, and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for three months and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance. The incumbent will have no right whatsoever for absorption in the regular university service.
The interview will be conducted on 07.11.2019 at 10:30 a.m. in the office room of the undersigned. Candidates are advised to submit their brief resume to this office preferably by 06.11.2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database